What's new

Discussion iDungeon Pro - Starting Free Service!

• Thread starter iTz UKz ToXiiCz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,007
iTz UKz ToXiiCz

iTz UKz ToXiiCz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys! i'm new to buying bots from rsbuddy but i just ordered the iDungeon Pro bot to help me with my dungeoneering level because it's shi* at the moment :tongue:

but anyways yeah i will be willing to make service for some of the people who need dungeoneering doing and it will be free!! there is no point in making it cost because im not usually a service guy xD

but anyways heres some proof that i'm not lieng about ordering the bot incase any of you flame my thread about me been a scammer, i just want to help the se7ensins community! ;D

Untitled-1.png

Thanks guys! :smile:

sorry about the crap quality. i had to edit it because someone didn't believe me on this.

uC Monk

uC Monk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just in case you dont know, you can only do one account at a time with iDungeon Pro unless you buy more than one code. So if you just bought it and you said your dung level is terrible, I would work on your own first before you start working on others. Just giving you a heads up in case you didnt know that yet.

But kudos to you on the service, Im know for sure that a lot of people want to use iDung :smile:

iTz UKz ToXiiCz

iTz UKz ToXiiCz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just in case you dont know, you can only do one account at a time with iDungeon Pro unless you buy more than one code. So if you just bought it and you said your dung level is terrible, I would work on your own first before you start working on others. Just giving you a heads up in case you didnt know that yet.

But kudos to you on the service, Im know for sure that a lot of people want to use iDung :smile:
oh god yeah i realized that, mines only 7 atm :L it's running now but honestly i want to help others than just myself :smile: if my service gets a lot bigger then i will buy more scripts :tongue: but thanks alot for the information man :wink:

X

XxZziIiZzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck. I think that you will find out that iDungeon Pro is pretty good but it takes a while to get levels up in dungeoneering just like other skills.

Fireworrks

Fireworrks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't even read the screenshot. You probably just edited it. Not convinced. But goodluck :/

iTz UKz ToXiiCz

iTz UKz ToXiiCz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't even read the screenshot. You probably just edited it. Not convinced. But goodluck :/
resized. it sounds like your trying to put my thread down because you have one up and you want all the credit.

Formulated

-Mods-

Livin' The Dream
Reaction score
Good Idea. I'll use in the future.

Top Bottom