• Thread starter curleytots
  • Start date
  • Views 224
C

curleytots

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a seller refurbishe liteon drive of eBay. On the drive the model is 4850c and 78450c when connected to jungle flasher. Can any one tell me which ?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a seller refurbishe liteon drive of eBay. On the drive the model is 4850c and 78450c when connected to jungle flasher. Can any one tell me which ?
It doesn't matter. You don't have to get the DVD key out of that drive. You're suppose to flash your DVD key (from the old drive) to that new drive.

C

curleytots

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that but I want to use it online And my old drive was a 78450c, so idk if it is spoofed or not

Deefer

Deefer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't matter. You don't have to get the DVD key out of that drive. You're suppose to flash your DVD key (from the old drive) to that new drive.

As iMoses says, it makes no difference. There was varying firmware across the 3 different liteon models before, but now they are all uniform, the same firmware now works on all the liteon phat drives

C

curleytots

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i would be able to flash my new drive an use it online ?

Thanks for clarifying that, I will flash instantly .

Deefer

Deefer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes. But as always with a flashed drive, there is an element of risk involved :smile:

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So i would be able to flash my new drive an use it online ?

Thanks for clarifying that, I will flash instantly .
Yes, but you need to have the DVD key of the old drive. You aren't just flashing the new drive like you would normally and pop it back into the Xbox, you need to use firmware that has the old DVD key in it when you flash, so that the DVD drive matches the console.

Top Bottom
Login
Register