Ideas For Next Price fix

• Thread starter mrsmiley
  • Start date
  • Views 2,647
x FaTe

x FaTe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The MLS bronze striker Kandji should be a target. Only bronze MLS ST with 4 star skill moves. He's amazing. People have said they'd pay 20k for him. Thinking about trying to sell him at 15k. There are a lot up at 5-8k right now. Want to try to sell him at 15k? Any bronze MLS team must buy him. Also when a featured bronze tournament comes out his price will sky rocket.

mrsmiley

mrsmiley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The MLS bronze striker Kandji should be a target. Only bronze MLS ST with 4 star skill moves. He's amazing. People have said they'd pay 20k for him. Thinking about trying to sell him at 15k. There are a lot up at 5-8k right now. Want to try to sell him at 15k? Any bronze MLS team must buy him. Also when a featured bronze tournament comes out his price will sky rocket.
really your going to try aswell haha you have already price fixed him. why even try ?

E

Emperor Zurg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait until the next TOTW.

x FaTe

x FaTe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
really your going to try aswell haha you have already price fixed him. why even try ?

I have some but everyone is undercutting. People need to buy it all so everyone can agree on a set price and let them sell. People wanna be idiots and undercut everyone else and it doesn't work like that. If you get a good group of people to set a price, it works. Notice how I said 15k? That's what I want to sell him at.

pmzipko

pmzipko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the theme of plugging one's own price fix, IF Neuer :wink:

Although he's not really a price fix, he's in packs now and won't be tomorrow, so he should go up on his own.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sorry!
We have reached the maximum number of users who can log into FUT Web.​

Please try again later

I thought they fixed this? :dry:

D3XT3R 16

D3XT3R 16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy Johnson he price is slowly rising.

the lowest price you can get him now is 15k and i bought all mine for 12k on Sunday

GraveYard023

GraveYard023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think we need to fix mcgeady first,
he is cheap and is a very good player.
perfect for price fixing

D3XT3R 16

D3XT3R 16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok i'll tell you if McGeady will work ive bought six under 1.5k and trying to sell for 2.5k and there good formations

mrsmiley

mrsmiley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok i'll tell you if McGeady will work ive bought six under 1.5k and trying to sell for 2.5k and there good formations

the thing with a player that cheap is that you will need most of them bought of the market that's why we are posting this on the forum :biggrin: so that there are next to no cheap ones left :biggrin: :tongue: mcgeady looks like a good option does any1 disagree?

GraveYard023

GraveYard023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can buy somewhere between 20 and 15 mcgeady`s so im in.

Ronaldog

Ronaldog

Reaction score
Im new here but am willing to help with mcgeady :smile:

Top Bottom