What's new

Discussion Ideas for a game save?

Southy

xII GHOST IIx x

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I might consider making a modded save for the public to use, any ideas on what I could put in to the save to make it different from the rest?

Last edited:
CrAzYGaMer

CrAzYGaMer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you know what would be awesome a community based Expansion filled with user created armor and weapons and characters along with new areas and missions completely created by the community. now that would be awesome!!

Southy

xII GHOST IIx x

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you know what would be awesome a community based Expansion filled with user created armor and weapons and characters along with new areas and missions completely created by the community. now that would be awesome!!
This Is just for saves, user created weapons & armour are impossible to do on the 360 along with making your own characters and locations :frown: but If you had a Jtag or pc, all the above would be possible.

CrAzYGaMer

CrAzYGaMer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a save that gives you the ability to play as the headless horseman if anyone is interested

Shaboi

Shaboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
More character options! like a deadric prince, a draughr deathlord guy, or a skeleton or some kind of animal. And im interested in the horseman save.

I

IdisdainMyself

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This Is just for saves, user created weapons & armour are impossible to do on the 360 along with making your own characters and locations :frown: but If you had a Jtag or pc, all the above would be possible.
You can use the command. To make a character scale down to a little kids height. That would be funny and also very different. I don't think to many saves have the player.scale_height command. I think that's the command i haven't played skyrim in such a long time. And i am sure it is usable on the xbox 360 version of the game.

Maybe install the mod that allows for more enchantments. On a weapon or armor. So you can have a total of like 7 enchantments. I don't know if this is usable on the xbox 360. But i am sure you can pre enchant stuff. So that way when you go to put it on the xbox. You can have the items already done. Maybe make stat enchantments on weapons.

You can make like every companion or most companion's invincible. Cause there is nothing worst then going threw a dungeon your companion dies with 100 of dragon scale and dragon bone. Along with the armor and what not you gave her/him. And anything else i might have missed.

Also you may not want to do god mode. It is over used like hell. Also may not want to mess with stats also. Since every save seems to mess with the stats. The only stat i would recommend messing with is fatigue. It's annoying having to run every where when you have like no stamina.

And your character moves so slow. So maybe if there is a command for bumping up the characters speed you should use it. Cause well let's be honest skyrim is a big world. And you move hella slow for that big world. Sadly this isn't morrowind were you can get the boots of blinding speed. And travel 500mph around the map.

Make a raid boss like monster somewhere threw console commands. Like bump up the guys hp a ton. i say 50k hp or so would be good. And maybe use the scale command to make him bigger. That way he is easier to point out. And also make it so he drops great stuff. Like one of a kind items or something. This ideal is probably the best one i have had yet.

Those are just a few ideals that i have. I think every single one is compatible with the xbox. I kept the xbox in mind when thinking of all of these. Cause as long as you don't require files you should be fine. But i just hoped i helped with a few ideals out side the box. That i felt no one have done yet and would be cool.

Top Bottom
Login
Register