What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

iDealx - ☆ BO2 Public Multiplayer All Client Mod Menu Fun Lobby! [CLOSED] ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
iDealx

iDealx

Reaction score
Sin$
fKFdnWJ.png

Jz2oUYL.png

v v v v v v v v v v v

K2S8AlY.png

47a8b6826751d8914958d809b87850bc.jpg

zmMDtrg.jpg

NJwov8S.jpg

Please Read My Disclaimer:

Before entering one of my modded lobbies or any modded lobbies for that fact, you acknowledge that there is a very small chance that your account could end up getting suspended. In the event your account gets suspended, I am not liable and take no responsibility for your actions. You join my lobby knowing this prior to joining! I strongly recommend joining on a secondary account that you don't care about losing! Since once an account is banned it's most likely banned for good.
Modded Lobby Rules! (Must Read):
Asking for the following will result in an initial warning then if asked again will most likely result in an immediate suspension unless told otherwise; Using Aimbot, asking for Unlock All or anything related to it, spamming me with messages, attempting to purposefully freeze the games, screaming or being annoying over the mic, asking for Admin or VIP access. I will decide when/if I would like to give out free Unlock All, VIP, Co-Host or otherwise! If you end up being suspended, spamming me to be allowed back will result in you being blocked. Please know that by joining a lobby hosted by myself you acknowledge these rules, you have been warned.

Last edited:
Clop

Clop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
even though I was there last night and it was laggy and it was legit and my Gamertag was XrayxGhostx777. Also am I allowed to invite my friends to the game?

S

Suhlad

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the invites, but I can't connect to them. :frown: My GT is HIGH TlME
Either way, it's appreciated. (:

Greatful Slayer

Greatful Slayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a little bit of trouble starting the game so hopefully it will be fixed soon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was invited but the server was full, hopefully I can get in soon, It says your offline now though.

P

PapiMoan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a new Key Vault and I'm going to host some free modded lobbies like I did yesterday!

UPDATE: INVITE GT: iDealModz555
My Original Account Got Banned.

What Mods I Got:
Godmode
Unlimited Ammo
Super Speed
Super Jump
Low Gravity
No Recoil

Disclaimer:
I updated this thread because it got removed by a mod, I believe its because in the old thread I asked people to like my thread. I'm not asking that now because it must be against the rules (Sorry).

If I don't invite you it means im already in a game, When it ends i will invite you. What i don't want is people to spam me for an invite, I will get to most people.

(I'm coming back online, 1 sec my console froze xD)
PapiMoan is my gamertag

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
legit, i lost connection to host but its legit, very fun. :smile:

K

kombatgaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite please I'll post legit when in! :smile: