• Thread starter BAM x FuZiioN
  • Start date
  • Views 1,118
B

BAM x FuZiioN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i was wondering if some 1 could create a program that unlocks all halo3 achievements in 1 click. Like it said unlock armors

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
you could use Le Fluffie and unlock them all but it would look suspicious if you unlocked all at the same time

B

BAM x FuZiioN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you could use Le Fluffie and unlock them all but it would look suspicious if you unlocked all at the same time
they dont check it anymore they got new servers but som 1 needs to create a program that does that

UBA Fatman UBA

UBA Fatman UBA

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even mod and can name a few off the top of my head. Please use the search bar before asking questions.

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
they dont check it anymore they got new servers but som 1 needs to create a program that does that
um just because they change/add a server doesn't mean they just stop checking modified gamerscore. They still do check it. Where did you hear that from?

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
um just because they change/add a server doesn't mean they just stop checking modified gamerscore. They still do check it. Where did you hear that from?
Some guy made a tutorial, apparently it works. But i haven't tried it, since i got it legit with some skill and not cheating :x3: Its not hard anyway.

Also, yo jfrankmod. Long time mate :wink: (Rogue Modder :biggrin:)

B

BAM x FuZiioN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They never check gamer score unless of its on top of the leader boards so :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register