• Thread starter A1RHAWK
  • Start date
  • Views 520
A

A1RHAWK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you have normal gta iv , and if you download gta tbogt content ( DLC ) and if u install normal gta mods and wen u load up tbogt , cant u have gta 1.1 mods , fast cars , flying cars if nessceray , i swear this usto work? or if you could just edit the hand.dat and that just dont mod enything else but that??

A

A1RHAWK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nope will not work
how ? why wont it work i swear i usto have a mate who usto do this to have superspeed cars on tbogt , via loading on the original and downloading the TBOGT dlc and switching it ?

kill1uk

kill1uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it could work but might not but if it did work im sure they would of thought about it by now anyway try it your might be able to do :smile: :biggrin:

DannyDarthtk

DannyDarthtk

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
if you have normal gta iv , and if you download gta tbogt content ( DLC ) and if u install normal gta mods and wen u load up tbogt , cant u have gta 1.1 mods , fast cars , flying cars if nessceray , i swear this usto work? or if you could just edit the hand.dat and that just dont mod enything else but that??
fast cars and flying cars are still possible on both games.

Bad Man MODD3R

Bad Man MODD3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how ? why wont it work i swear i usto have a mate who usto do this to have superspeed cars on tbogt , via loading on the original and downloading the TBOGT dlc and switching it ?
You need the EFLC disc because when you mod tbogt your modding the games files and the ISO is the EFLC disc. And the dlc is only a add on so no you need the disc.

A

A1RHAWK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need the EFLC disc because when you mod tbogt your modding the games files and the ISO is the EFLC disc. And the dlc is only a add on so no you need the disc.
yea but if you think about it ur not modding the eflc are you ur just playing gta iv mods and just playing tbogt , but on the same disc which will still have mods on , and its just like saying if u update gta with mods , and then u dashboard it delete the game of ur hdd so no mods and ull still have map mods , like car spawns?

Top Bottom
Login
Register