What's new

Solved [IDEA]Shh! its a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxplosivMODZ

Reaction score
Alriight just an idea so dont flame...it burns :frown:
Ok so the mod is that its 1 vs all. Simple. The "juggernaut" gets immense health like 5x?? 10x mabye?? And is given an LMG. while everyone else has normal health and starts out with a machine pistol. Idk i think it wiuld be fun comment if you want e to make it or if someone else can. Also i guess u could implement a menu to buy guns and attacthments but idk. so ya hah

iG x Warrior

Se7enSins Hoster
Reaction score
I think this would be a pretty fun game to play but only if you have like a full game of ppl.

Kjaer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alriight just an idea so dont flame...it burns :frown:
Ok so the mod is that its 1 vs all. Simple. The "juggernaut" gets immense health like 5x?? 10x mabye?? And is given an LMG. while everyone else has normal health and starts out with a machine pistol. Idk i think it wiuld be fun comment if you want e to make it or if someone else can. Also i guess u could implement a menu to buy guns and attacthments but idk. so ya hah
I say we call it "Chuck Norris Mod".

jamisoncrzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would be pretty sweet! Kinda like the museum in campaign mode.
Some one should make this xD

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already making this mod =) anyone who wants to see progress can join me when im testing.

XxplosivMODZ

Reaction score
Haha ya Chuck Norris mod!!Thats defintly wat its gna be called lol. Haha killingdyl when did you start making it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom