• Start date
  • Views 671
T

TGE Jesse

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So with all of this XUID shenanigans going on recently about us "HAXORZ" having access to anyone's profile and have the ability to play as them.... Why do we even need the whole "all clients" stats crap. Why don't we just spoof the customers XUID, and do a "recovery" by editing local stats AS that person.

inb4 WHYDONTYOUTRYIT. -> Need the new stat entry to do so.

uSkeezR

uSkeezR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's more simpler and more faster to invite the "customers" and set stats to him...

DoPeWAFFL3

DoPeWAFFL3

Chillstep
Bright Idea Frame In Gold Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with uSkeezR uSkeezR , It is a lot less complicated and time consuming to invite them to the game and simply type there name in a existing .bin file in the "customers" folder. Doing the "recovery" would be beneficial, but maybe someone can find this out if the new method for camos or something else for your classes get released.

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah yes, well thats the whole reason I did it in BO2 in the first place. I was trying to find away around their all client stats checks, but it never worked and we found other methods. I later noticed that the recently played games went to the person's theater though, so that was nice. I might try to finish it, but if I did I'd never give it to anyone.

T

TGE Jesse

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with uSkeezR uSkeezR , It is a lot less complicated and time consuming to invite them to the game and simply type there name in a existing .bin file in the "customers" folder. Doing the "recovery" would be beneficial, but maybe someone can find this out if the new method for camos or something else for your classes get released.
If you just develop a tool to do this, all you'd have to do is click a button lol

Const

Const

Übermensch
Reaction score
Sin$
it's more simpler and more faster to invite the "customers" and set stats to him...
How is that easier when you could just make and app that once a day reads a list of gamertags from your db on your site and their stat package and auto mods them and sends them an email saying it's done? You could just make an website that adds your gamertag to a db when you supply a valid transaction id form paypal, you now don't have to even message people about getting their account done or deal with the public just turn on xbox once a day and collect money. (Implying you can get the stats to update with just spoofing your xuid on bo2 I personally couldn't get this to work)

Krazaki

Krazaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you just develop a tool to do this, all you'd have to do is click a button lol
Already done this in back in december. Simple alterations to the XUID are needed but once done, you're in. If changes are not made to XUID, it won't work.

I reset minnasotaburns,markofj, just, optic Rickay, optic nadeshot.

Used to go around twitch streams as 'codh4xor' was so fun!

CLASSIC COD3X

CLASSIC COD3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Already done this in back in december. Simple alterations to the XUID are needed but once done, you're in. If changes are not made to XUID, it won't work.

I reset minnasotaburns,markofj, just, optic Rickay, optic nadeshot.

Used to go around twitch streams as 'codh4xor' was so fun!

Well if you could make a tool "Private/Public" I would be willing to pay/trade or something for it. I would do it my self but...I resently found out that I suck Dinosaur Chodes at making C# Programs :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register