• Thread starter caspertheghost
  • Start date
  • Views 1,214
caspertheghost

caspertheghost

Hey cutie ASL?
Reaction score
Sin$
First off if anyone actually knows what causes the instaban (is it file size of the .gpd or content etc.) let me know but if its file size of the .gpd which i am inclined to lean towards as the cause of the instabans then couldn't you add whatever code you wanted to add and delete the same amount of characters from the .gpd elsewhere inside of it to keep the filesize the same? just an idea please don't flame i know how to use the report button! :smile:

FlyhYT

FlyhYT

Nordan Shat
Reaction score
Sin$
what about if we people just mod it to a different prestige and not 15th in multiplayer and add leaderboards looking legit and like 500k codpoints and like 10 days played and see how it works........

I

IxXShaneXxI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what about if we people just mod it to a different prestige and not 15th in multiplayer and add leaderboards looking legit and like 500k codpoints and like 10 days played and see how it works........

Modded GPD's = Instant Ban

No matter 15th prestige.. Or 6th

caspertheghost

caspertheghost

Hey cutie ASL?
Reaction score
Sin$

That will not work because its not your prestige level its if there are are mods in the .gpd period.

I highly doubt its not the file size that causes the ban..

well the reason im leaning towards file size as the cause of the bans is because of how fast they happen and it would be very easy to implement a server side file size check but once again just an idea :smile:

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
either its server side checks or new TU2 checks... most likely server side checks because when TU2 first came out, there was no insta-ban. and server side checks are impossible to bypass, you can't edit them like FF files and XeX's.

iUse Freeboot x

iUse Freeboot x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you like to test your theory edit your cutomclasses so that you make them "!!Custom Class 1" then in the gpd replace !! with ^1 so from, !! to ^1. as you said this wouldnt change file size so why dont you try it

iNoble

iNoble

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's so many threads about prestige .GPD's But everyone needs to face the FACT:.GPD's are done. You can't get 15th with a simple USB anymore, you need jTags, Keyvaults, and Hosts. :/

NFLD_BULLET93

NFLD_BULLET93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
your gpd is changed throughout the game on ur settings. i could be using tactical layout and have load mutliplayer all the time, u could have default and no mutliplayer load. there fore your file sise is different from mine

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
There's so many threads about prestige .GPD's But everyone needs to face the FACT:.GPD's are done. You can't get 15th with a simple USB anymore, you need jTags, Keyvaults, and Hosts. :/

no, just no

alucard7616

alucard7616

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i recon they check for certain modded code or check for certain values

or they could have something that changes if its not edited by the xbox

I

Isucklotsofdick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Checking the GPD probably. I assume they have multiple checks. Oh and FYI characters have different file sizes. A I and a Z probably will be different file sizes. They are hashing the files for checksums and comparing to server responses...

I know that because its the only solution that uses half of your brain and it is what I would do as a game developer...

Top Bottom
Login
Register