What's new

Solved Idea for injecting GTAV mods to ps4.

• Thread starter Themudvillekid
  • Start date
  • Views 1,039
T

Themudvillekid

Reaction score
Sin$
So, I've been thinking of ways to mod gta v on PS4. Recently I've been wondering if i could inject a mod by using remote play. It sounds a little far fetched to me but remote play does communicate with to PS4. Would it be possible to intercept the signal that is sent back to the ps4 and inject mods there? The PS4 system itself is not capable or running scripts without the assistance of another program, which requires a jailbreak. Now, if you were to compile a program that would run the scripts on PC, intercept the signal going from the pc to the console, and inject the outcome of the script at that point (if possible) may eliminate the need for jail breaking your console to run mods.

Note: This is only an idea i had the other day. I was thinking it may work, since we have Programs that can intercept and automate the controls while using remote play, thus allowing you to record and playback any button presses. I was thinking of using this same method of intercepting to follow through with my ideas.

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I've been thinking of ways to mod gta v on PS4. Recently I've been wondering if i could inject a mod by using remote play. It sounds a little far fetched to me but remote play does communicate with to PS4. Would it be possible to intercept the signal that is sent back to the ps4 and inject mods there? The PS4 system itself is not capable or running scripts without the assistance of another program, which requires a jailbreak. Now, if you were to compile a program that would run the scripts on PC, intercept the signal going from the pc to the console, and inject the outcome of the script at that point (if possible) may eliminate the need for jail breaking your console to run mods.

Note: This is only an idea i had the other day. I was thinking it may work, since we have Programs that can intercept and automate the controls while using remote play, thus allowing you to record and playback any button presses. I was thinking of using this same method of intercepting to follow through with my ideas.

Lul just no

Upvote 0
64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$

No it is not able to alter anything. It's literally just streaming your screen. Literally overcomplicating it.

Upvote 0
N

nhigheagle1

Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if you set up a transmitter exactly at sunrise facing east(obviously) and u restarted your ps4 3x and the last time test internet connection, while thats loading go smoke a couple bowls and then come back... Do you think it'll let me mod? I'm really thinking I discovered something here. LMK

LMAO.

Upvote 0
P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if you set up a transmitter exactly at sunrise facing east(obviously) and u restarted your ps4 3x and the last time test internet connection, while thats loading go smoke a couple bowls and then come back... Do you think it'll let me mod? I'm really thinking I discovered something here. LMK

LMAO.
No you'll need to swirl up some ice to get these mods working

Upvote 0
T

Themudvillekid

Reaction score
Sin$
Please stay on topic. 
No it is not able to alter anything. It's literally just streaming your screen. Literally overcomplicating it.
But it does send some kind of a signal back to the ps4. Intercepting the signal in or out could have many possibilities.
Also, thank you for a proper response. It gets irritating seeing certain comments.

Upvote 0
N

nhigheagle1

Reaction score
Sin$
ohhh geez. Fyckin go cry about. kick me, report me, 'ban' me. Sensitive azz ppl these days can't take a joke.

Upvote 0
64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Please stay on topic. 

But it does send some kind of a signal back to the ps4. Intercepting the signal in or out could have many possibilities.
Also, thank you for a proper response. It gets irritating seeing certain comments.
It's literally nothing to be changed. Basically mirroring your screen to another device, like connecting your phone to Apple TV.

Upvote 0
T

Themudvillekid

Reaction score
Sin$
It's literally nothing to be changed. Basically mirroring your screen to another device, like connecting your phone to Apple TV.
Yes I understand, but it's not only mirroring the screen. It is also sending some kind of signal back to the ps4. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to use the controller that is connected to the computer.

Upvote 0
64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I understand, but it's not only mirroring the screen. It is also sending some kind of signal back to the ps4. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to use the controller that is connected to the computer.
Yeah that signal is called wifi

Upvote 0
T

Themudvillekid

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. Now just follow me on this for a second. The remote play creates a connection between between the pc and the console. So with some modifying of the remote play app you could easily open up a door between the two.

Upvote 0
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. Now just follow me on this for a second. The remote play creates a connection between between the pc and the console. So with some modifying of the remote play app you could easily open up a door between the two.
This is a no.

Upvote 0
P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please stay on topic. 

This is just a stupid thread

Upvote 0
N

nhigheagle1

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol poor guys getting his dreams crushed? "Hims wanted to be the next George Hotz"(jail broke iPhone/ps3) 
Yeah that signal is called wifi
lol That sir.. is wifi.. invented in the 90s.. maybe we can go back in time and change some things to let us mod on any next gen console??? sounds a lil far fetched.. but Marty McFly done it

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register