Retro Jonzey

Reaction score
IAA Wallbreach

Things You will need :
Cargobob
Motorbike

Text Tutorial :
1. Get a Cargobob and hook your motorbike to the bottom of it
2. Fly over to the IAA Building and place the motorbike on the side where there is a little crane
3. Land the Cargobob on top of the building and go over to your bike by going up the ladder and down the other lader
4. Get on your motorbike and where the first little electricity box is move your motorbike slowly that you will fall through the wall
5. You fall down and hit a invisible floor
6. Go in first person or jump around to see the interior of the IAA Building
If you are having issues please leave a comment I will get back to you as soon as possible
Video Tutorial :
Subscribe to Retro Jonzey on YouTube
Thanks

Last edited:
B

BossModz

Reaction score
Beast glitch bro! :wink:, Do you mind if I use this footage for my YouTube channel? www.youtube.co.uk/bossmodzbm
I'll give you credits since you're the founder of this glitch!

V

Venziex

Reaction score
You are NOT the founder of this glitch. This has been known since January 2015, over a year and a month ago now.

References to show that this is not original:

I could go on, but I hope you get the message.
This is not new, you are not the founder. It took a few seconds of googling to find it, is that too hard for you to do? Don't claim something as yours unless you search up on it first.

Y

yes_have_some

Gaming addict
Reaction score
A buddy of mine and I did this glitch early this morning Pacific time and WOW! Just wouldn't have wanted to have been on a acid trip cause IT WAS FREAKY! Lol. I could only see in 1st person & even then when he got on his bike he became this crazy looking shadow! Awesome glitch my man!:thumbsup:

F

Fatal PHASE

Reaction score
You are NOT the founder of this glitch. This has been known since January 2015, over a year and a month ago now.

This is not new, you are not the founder. It took a few seconds of googling to find it, is that too hard for you to do? Don't claim something as yours unless you search up on it first.

Good researching bro , too much of this I found it first crap I really couldn't give a **** who found it ,do you get money for it ...NO do you get a Busty Playboy Bunny for it? NO ,do you get Fame for finding it ,NO ,why do people still insist on claiming stuff ,I farted first thing this morning I'm claiming that lol anyone else want to claim they farted first ........LOL 

like this I'm doing this later lol

N

NaughtyBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to be able to see "normally" then get back on your bike, pull the left stick right back and accelerate. You'll wheelie and fall off, but then be able to see everything. (That was how we used to see the inside of the tower at Fort Zancudo, where you could ride a bike through the wall next to the door on old gen - the doors are just open on current gen.)

I put "normally" in quotes because it's still not quite right, as you'll see when you enter the darkened room at the end of the hall!!!

P

peedogg524

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I breached in but can only use first person to see everything. Once I'm out of first person it just shows invisible like under the map. How can I breach or change the fact to see in second or third person cause I hate first person.

E

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
I breached in but can only use first person to see everything. Once I'm out of first person it just shows invisible like under the map. How can I breach or change the fact to see in second or third person cause I hate first person.

I have not done this glitch for a long time but to fix the view find a chair and jump at it to fall over it.
If you fall down off an object you should have other views back

Top Bottom