What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question IAA and Police Badge Help

J

jazzydakitty

Reaction score
Sin$
What the title says. I'm on Xbox one and I want to get the IAA and police badge, but every video I watch mentions that you're no longer able to get them on female characters. Realistically speaking, there has to be a way to do so, whether it's by using a PC, BEFF glitches, or something else. I was wondering if it truly is impossible to do so. If anyone has an insight, let me know.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What the title says. I'm on Xbox one and I want to get the IAA and police badge, but every video I watch mentions that you're no longer able to get them on female characters. Realistically speaking, there has to be a way to do so, whether it's by using a PC, BEFF glitches, or something else. I was wondering if it truly is impossible to do so. If anyone has an insight, let me know.

If you want the IAA Necklace ID you use this

To get the IAA Necklace ID & Badge

I think the easiest way to get what you want, is to use the Account Dupe Glitch. You'll need to have another account with a saved outfit with the IAA Necklace ID & Badge.

As far as i know, there is no DM Glitches currently for Xbox.

Upvote 0
J

jazzydakitty

Reaction score
Sin$
If you want the IAA Necklace ID you use this

To get the IAA Necklace ID & Badge

I think the easiest way to get what you want, is to use the Account Dupe Glitch. You'll need to have another account with a saved outfit with the IAA Necklace ID & Badge.

As far as i know, there is no DM Glitches currently for Xbox.

Thanks for the reply. I have a few quick questions.

1. How do you do the Account Dupe Glitch?

2. Is there a way to only get certain things from the Account Dupe Glitch (just the saved outfit with the IAA Necklace ID & Badge or just the outfits in general)?

3. If there isn't a way to do that, then what all is affected by doing the Account Dupe Glitch (like story mode progress, cars, level, money)?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register