• Start date
  • Views 391
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adam88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my 2nd gamertag is bungeeeee i didnt put my 1st bc i dont want a bungie member lurking around here and i have more friend space:rolleyes:

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
There are no Bungie employees lurking around here. Plus, if Bungie really wanted to ban you, they could whenever they pleased.

Anyways, it's cool that you are helping people.

B

BlackOps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I can make of your post (correct me if I'm wrong) your talking about another thread, this can cause a lot of trouble for people who are trying to read you post so next time you do this please provide a link so that the community can understand at what you are trying to relay to us.

Also you are never safe from bungie even if you think you are, because in your profile it shows you first GT: dx88888888, you have also posted this in other places as well. But theirs nothing to fear because bungie does not peruse message boards just looking for people to ban (...not yet), otherwise most of us would not be here.

Anyway just as Unknown said it's great your going to be helping people out, I think that's a very good thing to do because many no0bs don't have xport and hopefully this will open up a door for future modders. I look forward to seeing the prosperous community that will thrive due to people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom