What's new

Patched I was tp to destination in a mission i hadnt fully joined yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
I have absolutely no clue how it happened or why it happened

I loaded back from a job or something and was just sitting in free mode in a private session. Possibly back from a repeat. I went to join a random doomsday Heist by myself. And noticed that the highest board in character selection was all black. But I could see the join team information and ready up button. So I quickly decided to start recording. From there it got interesting.

As soon as the job started, I did not even confirm I was ready yet, and I was teleported to the ulp lookout tower as the black screen went away. My car was on the tower with me. No map, no start menu, no phone. I heard Lester talking in the background confirming that I was inside of a mission. Then I drove around trying to find where everybody was not realizing it was the ulp mission, with the other person already inside The Foundry. I accidentally crash the jet I tried to steal and fail the mission. So I was not God mode

If anybody has anything to shed light on this, please feel free to add as I do not have a single clue what to think

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
It did it again

Act3 finalle. I was inside tunnel at first set of juggernauts. But host left

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
I have to recent activity when they quit but a 3rd time

G

GwnDutchie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same yesterday and came in a default facility couldn't open my phone/pause interacion menu works fine even the style section i heard lester talking about the mission idk how it happened lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom