• Start date
  • Views 2,678
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie_Legends

Newbie_Legends

Reaction score
Sin$
I was modding my account today (Bad *** rank) and when I put my profile back into the xbox 360 and tried to sign into live it asked for my email and password (it normally automatically signs me in) and after I put in my password it came up with an error code 80151015 I checked it up and don't know what to do... Help please :frown: :confused::cry:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I was modding my account today (Bad *** rank) and when I put my profile back into the xbox 360 and tried to sign into live it asked for my email and password (it normally automatically signs me in) and after I put in my password it came up with an error code 80151015 I checked it up and don't know what to do... Help please :frown: :confused::cry:
"This may mean that your profile is corrupted or your Microsoft account is blocked"

Try deleting it from the harddrive and download it again. (Just a suggestion, I'm not a Microsoft support, but that is what I would have done.)

Upvote 0
Newbie_Legends

Newbie_Legends

Reaction score
Sin$
This worked, Thanks so much #relieved :smile: also managed to mod my bad a$$ rank and get it carried across to the handsome collection on xbox one... now I just have to repeatedly press A 50,000 times in a row to allocate all the bad a$$ tokens :biggrin: :woot:
This can be closed now I guess

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register