• Views 2,323
Status
Not open for further replies.
SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe they're waiting to let more of the people with flashed 360's find out it got leaked and play it, so they can wipe out more modders at once, which also forces them to buy it (if they want MP) = $$$

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Forgoten Dynasty said:
Why wait tho?
What are they accomplishing by letting us play?
Maybe they are going to let us play until a day before release, then ban us so we cant play the game with our friends who dont have flashed xbox's.

Y

yz250racer22

Reaction score
Sin$
ZyGoMaTiC said:
Maybe they are going to let us play until a day before release, then ban us so we cant play the game with our friends who dont have flashed xbox's.
that actually sounds like something they'd do:tongue:

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
@fourzerotwo Soooo since this leak happend, i think you guys should just bump the release date up a week! WHAT SAY YOU!
@_Trems_ I wish and would if I could. Believe me, I'm so anxious to finally play multiplayer and HAVE IT COUNT!

Honestly to me it doesnt even look like fourzerotwo sees it as a problem. I really don't think he cares/Has any plans on doing something other then resetting the ranks.

B

Bay Area Kang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got console banned lol, tried getting on just now and got the lame *** little message when i tried to sign in. Am i the only one?

Killer Austin

Killer Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i woke up this morning and found i was also banned and i played about 2 games of mw2 last night

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, banning has begun folks. Lots of reporting on the net about people being banned. A lot of US and UK people are firing up their 360s today only to see that they have been banned.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm soo glad I didn't play it last night. I was so tempted to just boot it up,

M

magic potatos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SK167 said:
OBVIOUSLY He isn't going to get all 3500+ people to not play...but he can get his friends to not play.
Either way I wouldn't risk not being able to play the best game in the world to feel special for 9 days.

You sir are the reincarnation of true evil....I burned the game of a mate but my new 360 isn't flashed and were moving so I haven't gotten around to it...4 and a half days=pure torture

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
OLine57 said:
People keep talking about the NAND, it needs to get straightened out. If you are not connected to XBL, your Xbox does NOT know the real time. If you play MW2 early and do not connect to XBL until after it is released, you will be fine from the NAND standpoint. Since your Xbox does not know the actual time until it is connected to XBL, Microsoft will not know the actual time you played the game, as long as you wait until after it's released to connect to XBL.

It's not that that gets you banned. Its the bad stealth that is sent to MS, who will ban you regardless of when you played it.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Noupoi said:
It's not that that gets you banned. Its the bad stealth that is sent to MS, who will ban you regardless of when you played it.

I know that bad stealth can get you banned any time. What I said was assuming you did not play an improperly stealthed game, and that you played a properly stealthed game early. I'm just trying to clarify to all the people that say, "If you play a game before release you will get banned no matter what."

I

ID0NTuseMODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
darkheart said:
Banned.... After two years lol.
Wow that sucks me i haven't yet if it started today since i hear many are getting banned. Well for those who have go to gamestop my friend did and they gave him $80 credit and payed $33 out of his pocket or some **** like that. It was used but hey its a xbox.

D

Discography

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i got banned for playing it, Incredibles rip, knew it would happen though, next pay check looks like ill be hittin cex :wink:

G

Go Outside Nerd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KranK said:
I dont know.....how long is the ban?
Well what did the message say? i know a few people who just got their accounts perma banned, not their box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register