What's new

Patched I was able to order a CEO helicopter from inside the Moc

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
prelude:
Forgot to mention the same session I was able to access my vehicle menu on the yacht, and attempt to request any personal vehicle that I had on the map currently and it also gave me the option to request special vehicles, however when I press request personal vehicle it immediately gave me a timer and at the end of that timer I could do it again and it immediately started another timer. Trying to request special vehicles from the yacht I can mash the button over and over but nothing would deliver, nothing on the map in any weird locations either. Now that I think about it I should have double-checked the whole yacht to see if it was somehow mistakenly on the yacht on the map, but I didn't see anything like that

as the title States, I was able to order the Buzzard through the CEO vehicle menu, I think it showed up in the blank space around the Moc. It showed on the map down at the terminal, but I highly doubt it because it showed on the mini map inside the Moc, in the black space.

Sounds like some possibilities for other things, so I wanted to share. Was also curious if anybody else had run across this

Last edited:
N

Navy Davey

☠️Happy New Year☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Has the title States, I was able to order the Buzzard through the CEO vehicle menu, I think it showed up in the blank space around the Moc. It showed on the map down at the terminal, but I highly doubt it because it showed on the mini map inside the Moc, in the black space.

Sounds like some possibilities for other things, so I wanted to share. Was also curious if anybody else had run across this
Haven't seen it yet ... but excited to test some stuff out!

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
updated with a previous video taken of me trying to request a car and a special vehicle while on the yacht. It wants to let me, but it doesn't know where to put it

Top Bottom