What's new

I want to teach c++, looking for learners.

Mark 2

Mark 2

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm always glad to help. I'm starting a conversation with you to get this started.

Mark 2

Mark 2

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I'm starting a conversation with you. By the way, it's not a "group", I mean it always been me and someone else so far.

P

pedrorubster

Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to. I want to start programing, but my bases are very rudimental... Please help me, I'll be a top student :tongue:

deltaN9NE420

deltaN9NE420

the anti-grammer nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
i would love to learn c++ it would help me so much!!

PAN5Y

PAN5Y

Blessed
VIP
10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've found some post about people looking for someone to help them to code.

I like to teach c++, I use Skype share screen.

I have the 1/3 of a bachelor degree

I want to improve my teaching skills so we are both winning.

Lets start a conversation.
Or reply if you want me to share more info.

I just started my B.S in Programming as of Monday, I would appreciate any knowledge! :smile:

Mark 2

Mark 2

Reaction score
Sin$
i would love to learn c++ it would help me so much!!
Okay, I'm starting a conversation with you. Ramen!
I just started my B.S in Programming as of Monday, I would appreciate any knowledge! :smile:
Okay, I'm starting a conversation with you. Good idea to start before, you will think about ideas and project instead of struggling with the basics.

I

ITZ_LUPOZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say I have an intermediate knowledge of Python. Is it easy enough to transfer the skills you've learned from Python to C++ or is it a really complex and different language?

Thanks for replying!
BTW, I'm not looking to get taught or anything, I'm just curious. I've got a 360 Devkit (Genuine, not RGH with dev kernal) and I'd like to get a bit more familiar with it.

Mark 2

Mark 2

Reaction score
Sin$
It's a lot easier when you already know another language. The concept is still the same, there is always some new syntax but when you understand the behavior of a loop in programming, it remains it same logic. It can be complex as you try to resolve complex problems.

I'm not into modding games so I don't even know what is a 360 devkit, must be something to hack/mod an xbox.

HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like some help learning it. I am following a tutorial but I'm in #10 and haven't learned much (Buckys C++ Programming). If you would like to get into contact with me quote me first. Thanks!

Mark 2

Mark 2

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like some help learning it. I am following a tutorial but I'm in #10 and haven't learned much (Buckys C++ Programming). If you would like to get into contact with me quote me first. Thanks!
Okay, I've just quoted you. :smile:

Mark 2

Mark 2

Reaction score
Sin$
Quick reminder, interested people required a microphone, codeblocks (free) or visual studio 2012 - 2015, and will to learn :smile:

Mark 2

Mark 2

Reaction score
Sin$
Codeblock takes less than 5 minutes to install, http://cpp.sh/ is interresting for very short coding session, which is not the best for a 2h tutorial. It doesnt have auto-completion. Great suggestion though, for those who only want particular help on something simple.

Top Bottom
Login
Register