What's new

Solved I want to start modding controllers. Help?

jonx50

jonx50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to start modding controllers and then selling them. I need some money and wondering if it makes money, and if it is expensive to get into to start building?

A kit This is a kit I found but it is pricy are there any other kits that are cheaper but still good???

U

Uncertainty7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to start modding controllers and then selling them. I need some money and wondering if it makes money, and if it is expensive to get into to start building?

A kit This is a kit I found but it is pricy are there any other kits that are cheaper but still good???
Just buy the pre-programmed mod chips off ebay, They are cheap,fairly easy to install, and really good.(there the sync button ones...)

U

Uncertainty7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IS there a good profit?
Its only a good profit if you do alot of them. Making one modded controller and selling it is not a good profit at all though. You could program the chips yourself and make alot more money though. There is a tutorial on that somewhere around here.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Those kits are really good. Its what I use to mod my controllers. Just make sure to solder them and not glue them.

U

Uncertainty7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Those kits are really good. Its what I use to mod my controllers. Just make sure to solder them and not glue them.
How do you manage to make a profit if the kit is 30$ though??? controller=35-40$ and the kit costs 30. do people really pay 70$ for a modded controller???

Top Bottom
Login
Register