What's new

Solved I want to start modding controllers. Help?

jonx50

jonx50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to start modding controllers and then selling them. I need some money and wondering if it makes money, and if it is expensive to get into to start building?

A kit This is a kit I found but it is pricy are there any other kits that are cheaper but still good???

U

Uncertainty7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to start modding controllers and then selling them. I need some money and wondering if it makes money, and if it is expensive to get into to start building?

A kit This is a kit I found but it is pricy are there any other kits that are cheaper but still good???
Just buy the pre-programmed mod chips off ebay, They are cheap,fairly easy to install, and really good.(there the sync button ones...)

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
you should talk to comrade or unscriipted in my sig if you are serious about it

U

Uncertainty7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IS there a good profit?
Its only a good profit if you do alot of them. Making one modded controller and selling it is not a good profit at all though. You could program the chips yourself and make alot more money though. There is a tutorial on that somewhere around here.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Those kits are really good. Its what I use to mod my controllers. Just make sure to solder them and not glue them.

U

Uncertainty7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those kits are really good. Its what I use to mod my controllers. Just make sure to solder them and not glue them.
How do you manage to make a profit if the kit is 30$ though??? controller=35-40$ and the kit costs 30. do people really pay 70$ for a modded controller???

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
How do you manage to make a profit if the kit is 30$ though??? controller=35-40$ and the kit costs 30. do people really pay 70$ for a modded controller???

Buy direct from the factory. Not telling you how.

Top Bottom