What's new

I want to make a new type of RTM tool!

M

ModdedMice12

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I really don’t know much on how to create a tool but if there’s anyone out there who could help me out on a project I would really appreciate it!

This is my project idea

I need a coder to make a tool specifically for black ops 2

What the tool would do is:

You sign up as a client and the panel start of it when we open it up would be username and password and so on

A built in vpn to send to the console and also a GSC injector

But here’s where I want to make a new thing or maybe it’s been done but has not been used in like forever long ago or I don’t know but anyways

I want the tool to ask ONLY for you PayPal email and when people ask for co host you can give them the co host but it doesn’t yet open the menu it brings a nice message saying EXAMPLE

to open this menu go pay $6 to <email> <——- example and the tool will know when they paid and then through the tool the tool will verify that client throughout the game after purchase has been made and can open and use the menu

Last edited by a moderator:
M

ModdedMice12

Reaction score
Sin$
This is the most revolutionary idea I have ever heard of in my entire life. I can't wait to tell my future kids that I knew the guy who came up with the idea of charging money for services :o

Wow well big spender do you have lifetime on ninja did u pay $2000
Or 2500 lmk cause I don’t

Mr Chip53

Mr Chip53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Learn to code.
2. ????
3. Profit!!(probably not though)

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I really don’t know much on how to create a tool but if there’s anyone out there who could help me out on a project I would really appreciate it!

This is my project idea

I need a coder to make a tool specifically for black ops 2

What the tool would do is:

You sign up as a client and the panel start of it when we open it up would be username and password and so on

A built in vpn to send to the console and also a GSC injector

But here’s where I want to make a new thing or maybe it’s been done but has not been used in like forever long ago or I don’t know but anyways

I want the tool to ask ONLY for you PayPal email and when people ask for co host you can give them the co host but it doesn’t yet open the menu it brings a nice message saying EXAMPLE

to open this menu go pay $6 to <email> <——- example and the tool will know when they paid and then through the tool the tool will verify that client throughout the game after purchase has been made and can open and use the menu
It's very rewarding when you learn how to code... then you won't have to pay anyone all you have is your mind, creative and ideas bring to reality.. now that's profit. Another cool thing about learning code is you can bring any of your ideas to reality like man that's cool.

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So it sounds like to me that you want money for a tool that will have bo2 mods (that will mostly what free tools have coded in them) and some other stuff (sign in and ect).

Let me just give it to you straight.
1. No one (maybe lil kids who spends their parents money on a tool that thinks will work forever) will buy the tool.
2. Bo2 codes are everywhere and free. Coding wouldnt be hard (Unless you dont know what your doing sometimes/at all like me) to learn.
3. Understand that you make a tool that you have to sign up for. Someone will find a way to crack it and might change things in it.

Just being honest: Im not here to tear your idea down but I dont see a point to selling a tool that most people have done already.
Plus you said you need coders. If your not going to do it yourself. Your tool will get leaked out really fast and then everyone will have your tool want wont need to sign in to use it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register