• Thread starter R4V3N3567
  • Start date
  • Views 468
R4V3N3567

R4V3N3567

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey everyone. I was wondering if there is anyone out there willing to take the time to teach me how to program. It is something I like to play with from time to time but I think it's time I actually learn it. I know a very limited knowledge of HTML, C/C++, and Python
Thank you for your time

R4V3N3567

R4V3N3567

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They have a lot of other languages that you can learn on that site!
Well thanks. I'm off to bed right now but thanks to you I have a starting point in the morning. I hope to be able to get into a programming career bin thinking about going to school for it. But I'd like to get a grasp of it first. Have a good one. And thanks again

A

anon16841

Try to find some courses on coursera.com or other free online course websites. Also, codecademy.com isn't half bad. If you are willing to pay then teamtreehouse.com is top-notch.

R4V3N3567

R4V3N3567

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try to find some courses on coursera.com or other free online course websites. Also, codecademy.com isn't half bad. If you are willing to pay then teamtreehouse.com is top-notch.
I'll look into it. Thank you

R4V3N3567

R4V3N3567

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is my pleasure. Programming at first can be very gruesome but it gets better after you get a hang of a couple languages.
I have took some courses. But they were more for building computers not as much for the coding. Either way these will help learn a bit more until I can get the money for schooling

A

anon16841

I have took some courses. But they were more for building computers not as much for the coding. Either way these will help learn a bit more until I can get the money for schooling
Sweet, you could put those courses that you completed on your resume. A degree is somewhat important but for several companies they just want to see your projects and your potential ability to contribute (as well as other things i.e. personality, well spoken, etc).

Worthiest Willy

Worthiest Willy

Cool stuff
Reaction score
Sin$
just an fyi HTML is not a programming language but it could be somehow useful i guess

Top Bottom
Login
Register