Solved I want to jailbreak my xbox 360 is it possible

• Thread starter farruukh
  • Start date
  • Views 11,845
F

farruukh

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to jailbreak my xbox 360 E console is it possible?? Manufacturer date 23 sep 2014

Model 1538

Pics attached

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Jailbreaking is for ps3 and apple products bud, if you looking to mod on xbox 360 you need to rgh your console.
Technically that’s not correct. Jailbreaking means removing restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or operator. It’s not limited to iPhones and PlayStations.
I want to jailbreak my xbox 360 E console is it possible?? Manufacturer date 23 sep 2014

Model 1538

Pics attached
That would be a Winchester motherboard, you cannot RGH that. You’d need to get an earlier revision.

F

farruukh

Reaction score
Sin$
Technically that’s not correct. Jailbreaking means removing restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or operator. It’s not limited to iPhones and PlayStations.

That would be a Winchester motherboard, you cannot RGH that. You’d need to get an earlier revision.

Any possibility of playing pirated games??

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Any possibility of playing pirated games??
Nope, because you more than likely have a LiteOn 16D5S or a Hitachi DL10N, which would require you to RGH the console in order to get the DVD Key. Since you have a Winchester, you cannot RGH it, meaning you cannot get the DVD Key.

Your best option would be to sell/switch it with an older model.

Top Bottom
Login
Register