What's new

I want to edit a Car Model Into an ISO

jlsn1per

jlsn1per

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Everyone, I made this car/helicopter model from another program i use and i wanted to edit that into an ISO Of GTA IV the Models are animated and everything. How can I do this?

ADAM IS MAGICAL

VaN heLsEr247

Enthusiast
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I tryed the same thing for the world trade center mod doesnt work. :frown:

jlsn1per

jlsn1per

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What why doesnt it work? I mean Its an Iso Why cant you edit your model I seen people on youtube with costum cars.

jlsn1per

jlsn1per

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WAIT i can edit it on pc but not on xbox 360 iso BUT to pc i can!?!?

But i mean GTA IV not SA or anything.

LOKIOLR

LOKIOLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WAIT i can edit it on pc but not on xbox 360 iso BUT to pc i can!?!?

But i mean GTA IV not SA or anything.

Yeah, there are tools availbe to make custom cars on PC. Or you can download a pre-made one hosted on dozens of mod sites like this one: http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles

jlsn1per

jlsn1per

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if i want to add my own?

like one made out of a program like autodesk mod tool?

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if i want to add my own?

like one made out of a program like autodesk mod tool?
You CANT. There is NO released program with capabilities to make xbox models, you cant do it, period.

ADAM IS MAGICAL

VaN heLsEr247

Enthusiast
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Well come to think of it someone should make a model program that is compatible with the 360. LOL I would if I could :smile:

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well come to think of it someone should make a model program that is compatible with the 360. LOL I would if I could :smile:
For some reason nobody who puts the effort in will release their progress so i doubt it will happen..

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason nobody who puts the effort in will release their progress so i doubt it will happen..
I imagine Cathering could do it but I think he's left the GTA modding scene + if you think about it, if I had but months of work into it, I wouldn't give it away for free...

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I imagine Cathering could do it but I think he's left the GTA modding scene + if you think about it, if I had but months of work into it, I wouldn't give it away for free...
Ye, i understand that it takes work. It wouldnt be monthes if you know what your doing, probably just 1 or 2 unless you dont have alot of time.. Im not complaining about it, im just saying unless someone here wants to put the time in, the software isnt gonna develop itself and yes cathering proably could do it but he wont..

ROBATOREMODZ

ROBATOREMODZ

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
There was already a released program months ago by the user jason21 i think its got everything it was 97% finished the other percent just needed the cars index or whatever unforutuantly im not sure but will find out from cathering, also i've tooken the lead back on for learning c# so lets see what i can accomplish in the future :smile:

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If your only learning how to code now and your still in school it will take you forever to do it... we should all chip in and pay a programmer :L

ROBATOREMODZ

ROBATOREMODZ

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If your only learning how to code now and your still in school it will take you forever to do it... we should all chip in and pay a programmer :L
I didnt just start just got back to it i've already made 3 programs so far one of which is for gta 4 its an AIO (All in one) program with ABGX IMGBURN XBBC. But i know what you mean this isnt going to be at all easy for me especialy making a big project like this on my type of programmer status "noob" lol

jlsn1per

jlsn1per

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so ill take all this as a no.

and no dont waste your time helping me its true what the other guy said "still learning".

Top Bottom
Login
Register