Solved I think I was ripped off by a KV seller

• Thread starter InfiniteGenesis
  • Start date
  • Views 609
I

InfiniteGenesis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bought another two KVs from NiNJA's KV seller and had them sitting on my computer so i waiting for the servers to get updated before using them. Guess what I checked them just today both are banned. WOW that what I have to say. I talked to him about it he states he is out of KVs with his infinite KV shop what are the odds. This is very disappointing $20 wasted

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
i bought another two KVs from NiNJA's KV seller and had them sitting on my computer so i waiting for the servers to get updated before using them. Guess what I checked them just today both are banned. WOW that what I have to say. I talked to him about it he states he is out of KVs with his infinite KV shop what are the odds. This is very disappointing $20 wasted
1. Buy Private.

2. Don't complain about a $10 KV. I sell mine for $20 a piece . And I have had 30 Kv's sitting on my computer for a year now. Down to 10. ALL still unbanned. You won't find a "real" kv for under $20. Everything you have or had was shared. Hell I bet I have a kv in that bunch from 3-4 years ago and it still isn't banned lol.

M

MrModV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Buy Private.

2. Don't complain about a $10 KV. I sell mine for $20 a piece . And I have had 30 Kv's sitting on my computer for a year now. Down to 10. ALL still unbanned. You won't find a "real" kv for under $20. Everything you have or had was shared. Hell I bet I have a kv in that bunch from 3-4 years ago and it still isn't banned lol.

Sorry dude, but this is false.
I purchased a while back 100KVs for 400$ and you can trust me, 100% Unshared.

Edit:
I have just paid 250€ for 100 KVs. Sorry about this.

Last edited:
B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but this is false.
I purchased a while back 100KVs for 400$ and you can trust me, 100% Unshared.
Show me a screenshot of them in a kv checker and I'll believe you.

Every kid has something to say.

J

johnny429AZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All kv from ninja are shared . It happened to me before. It just sat on my desktop to. I dont buy kv or service from ninja anymore. The service dont even last a day and kv are always shared. Dont hate just my experience with them.

S

Sikovit

Retired
Reaction score

Keep in touch with him, atleast try to get a couple more shareds.

H

High School

idek
Reaction score
KV Checkers flag kvs so that could be why it got banned, I used a kv checker on a fresh kv from my xbox said unbanned, tried it a couple days later said it was banned.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Buy from someone that you trust. i would recommend checking the sellers in the Premium Gaming section.
Don't complain about a $10 KV. I sell mine for $20 a piece
What idiot buys a KV for $20?
KV Checkers flag kvs so that could be why it got banned, I used a kv checker on a fresh kv from my xbox said unbanned, tried it a couple days later said it was banned
No, they do not. I have KV's I bought months ago and they are still good after running them through a KV checker when I bought them.

H

High School

idek
Reaction score
Buy from someone that you trust. i would recommend checking the sellers in the Premium Gaming section.

No, they do not. I have KV's I bought months ago and they are still good after running them through a KV checker when I bought them.
Think it only started recently, and others have been saying the same could be wrong though.

H

Harmfulpoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you are still looking for help im free all day hit me up on skype theinternetassassin

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score

Lol typical mod always jumping on selling some premium to answer a question.

And quite a few "Idiots" buy them seeing how the prices were years ago, It's not bad. And I could care less what anyone says if your paying $10 for a Kv, Keep it on your Computer for 10 months and tell me it won't be banned. $20 from someone you trust is not bad when mine last 2-3x as long for anyone I'm selling too.

K

_kernelmodz_

◡◠∙∙∙KĘŖŊĘŁრØÐŽ∙∙∙◠◡
Reaction score
KV's are lasting a few hours on stealth servers and or using offline files. I am on both a paid server and using offline files, and the most I am getting is 3-4hours a KV. All of my KV's are unshared.

H

High School

idek
Reaction score

And quite a few "Idiots" buy them seeing how the prices were years ago, It's not bad. And I could care less what anyone says if your paying $10 for a Kv, Keep it on your Computer for 10 months and tell me it won't be banned. $20 from someone you trust is not bad when mine last 2-3x as long for anyone I'm selling too.
If you buy kvs for $20 each your getting ripped off. The people in premium section are trusted and have great prices, you would be saving yourself money buying premium and buying from them.

M

mrd1xon12

The Rapture dream is over..
Reaction score
ehmergerd i pay $20 for kv's i have so much moneys respect meh !1!!

on a serious note buy from one of the stickies in premium gaming, cant go wrong there

K

_kernelmodz_

◡◠∙∙∙KĘŖŊĘŁრØÐŽ∙∙∙◠◡
Reaction score
I pay 100€ or $114.00 for 25 unshared KV's. That comes out to $4.56 a KV. These are all unshared as well. Just have to have a good broker, whom is mature, and who you can trust.

First time I buy from someone new, I leave the KV on my machine for minimum 30 days. If that KV is still unbanned, then you have a legit seller. If its banned keep it moving. Too many people sell trash these days.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

I'm not selling Premium, I am just giving advice as most people I know buy from one of the sellers in Premium. Also, I get nothing from Premium sales, so I have no reason to sell it.

I buy mine for $6 each and they do last months. I buy off of a good friend I trust. :smile:
If you buy kvs for $20 each your getting ripped off. The people in premium section are trusted and have great prices, you would be saving yourself money buying premium and buying from them.
Agreed. I get mine for $6 and others get theirs even cheaper than that.

L

LadyBoss

Reaction score
can someone tell me a trust worthy kv seller plz? im sick of buying from ninja and getting ripped of

Top Bottom