• Thread starter darkcobra
  • Start date
  • Views 318
darkcobra

darkcobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys plz help if there any thing i can do i flashed an older dashboard to my xbox and its not turning up anymore i press the power it turns green but nothing on the screen show up some one told me the mother board is broken :/ plz help

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys plz help if there any thing i can do i flashed an older dashboard to my xbox and its not turning up anymore i press the power it turns green but nothing on the screen show up some one told me the mother board is broken :/ plz help

What did you write it from?

Flash360 or Xell or J-Runner?

S

Simply Dope

Ryan ♦ Jasper RGH 1.2 ♦ GTA V ♦ BO2
Reaction score
Sin$
i think i used j runner then i put the usb on the xbox and flashed it with flash360

Another words you created the image with J-Runner, then flashed with flash360
You most likely bricked your console. If you have a backup of your original nand dump for the console, your in luck. You can manually flash the nand to the console using a JR programmer or something around those lines. If you don't have a JR programmer and don't want to solder, you can send it in to someone

HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven is a trusted seller, and can assist you more from here

darkcobra

darkcobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another words you created the image with J-Runner, then flashed with flash360
You most likely bricked your console. If you have a backup of your original nand dump for the console, your in luck. You can manually flash the nand to the console using a JR programmer or something around those lines. If you don't have a JR programmer and don't want to solder, you can send it in to someone

HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven is a trusted seller, and can assist you more from here
i remember that i have backedup the original but i cant find it anymore its been a long time since the xbox is broken i had to study for the univirsity so i dont now i cant find it i got the file that i flashed with it in flash360 file i got flashdmp.bin and updflash.bin is it one of them :/ plz help what is the xbox is bricked some one told me the motherboard is burned and need to change it 
Does it boot xell?
if its the one when i press the driver bottom no it doesnt it only show green light on the power but nothing on the screen :/ :frown:

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
i remember that i have backedup the original but i cant find it anymore its been a long time since the xbox is broken i had to study for the univirsity so i dont now i cant find it i got the file that i flashed with it in flash360 file i got flashdmp.bin and updflash.bin is it one of them :/ plz help what is the xbox is bricked some one told me the motherboard is burned and need to change it 

if its the one when i press the driver bottom no it doesnt it only show green light on the power but nothing on the screen :/ :frown:
Your motherboard's fine, you're nand just got corrupted, if you can solder get a matrix nand flasher or a jr programmer and reflash it that way, if you can't solder, send it to HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven or someone else who does RGH installs.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
darkcobra

darkcobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register