What's new

Solved i think a modder screwed me over.

• Thread starter CrashDummy89
  • Start date
  • Views 444
C

CrashDummy89

Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing one day and a random modder force spawns everyone to his location. And starts spamming exp and money. Well my rank is 300+ now but when i go to the heists room in my apartment. It says that heists dont unlock untill rank 12.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing one day and a random modder force spawns everyone to his location. And starts spamming exp and money. Well my rank is 300+ now but when i go to the heists room in my apartment. It says that heists dont unlock untill rank 12.
Only way I see you can fixed this issue is creating fresh new account or you could try contact Rockstar regarding to your issue.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to get ranked down to 11 then rank up normally to rank 12 then get RP modded again.

Upvote 0
C

CrashDummy89

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait a minute(Sorry for the double post) I went to my level 40 legit character and same thing.

Upvote 0
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait a minute(Sorry for the double post) I went to my level 40 legit character and same thing.
Weird that it crossed characters. Only other thing i can think of is try joining a heist on call or with a friend. After finishing the heist try starting your own again. It could maybe kick the code back in place.

Upvote 0
C

CrashDummy89

Reaction score
Sin$
So i made a new character, And after getting mad at a kid for killing me in town he showed me to another modder, Who was nice enough to up my cash and unlock a few stuff for me including the first heist car. Im gonna meet up with Lester and see what it does.

*Edit 9:39 pm pst" Yep it worked i had to drive to his house, Then call him on the phone and choose replay heist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register