• Thread starter iPhone 6 Plus
  • Start date
  • Views 701
iPhone 6 Plus

iPhone 6 Plus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay i was told if i get it for the 360 i can play on my xbone. here's my question they didn't cover it on cod.com so ima see if any of you know can i pre order it on my xbox one and when it comes out play it on the 360 for free ?

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
okay i was told if i get it for the 360 i can play on my xbone. here's my question they didn't cover it on cod.com so ima see if any of you know can i pre order it on my xbox one and when it comes out play it on the 360 for free ?
I believe it's only 360 to one, not one to 360.
However if you buy it on PS4 you get it free for PS3 & vice versa.

Upvote 0
SomeGayGamer

SomeGayGamer

Silence is better than lies
Reaction score
Sin$
It says on the Call of Duty website you get a free upgrade, not downgrade. nor cross platform.
Green = In the offer
Red = Not in the offer
PS3 > PS4
PS4 > PS3
PS3 > XBONE

XB360 > XBONE
XBONE > XB360
XB360 > PS4

Upvote 0
L

LoL You Cry

Reaction score
Sin$
if you go onto gamestops website you can pre-order the 360 download day one edition, just click on the reg day one for 360 youll see two options one will be preorder download the other will just say preorder disc i believe

Upvote 0
Kookie doe

Kookie doe

Hosting hotel lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
if you go onto gamestops website you can pre-order the 360 download day one edition, just click on the reg day one for 360 youll see two options one will be preorder download the other will just say preorder disc i believe
He wants it for both consoles for the price of one. That's only possible through purchasing the digital version (360).

Upvote 0
L

LoL You Cry

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that's what I'm talking about its the preorder for the download of Xbox 360 aw. It's the only way to preorder it for 360 download and he gets the Xbox one version free I know because it's what I'm doing

Upvote 0
iPhone 6 Plus

iPhone 6 Plus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pre ordered it for the 360 im so f*ckn happy lol i can play the same day as everyone and still have it on my xbox 360

Upvote 0
L

LoL You Cry

Reaction score
Sin$
lmao i was pissed looking at the microsoft stor seeing only the one version preorder i snooped around and saw that :biggrin: glad i could help
Pre ordered it for the 360 im so f*ckn happy lol i can play the same day as everyone and still have it on my xbox 360
also did you get a code immediately?

Upvote 0
iPhone 6 Plus

iPhone 6 Plus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lmao i was pissed looking at the microsoft stor seeing only the one version preorder i snooped around and saw that :biggrin: glad i could help

also did you get a code immediately?
Digital Delivery: Pre-order code available 11/03/2014, 9:00 AM CST

Upvote 0
Swanson HD

Swanson HD

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
It says on the Call of Duty website you get a free upgrade, not downgrade. nor cross platform.
Green = In the offer
Red = Not in the offer
PS3 > PS4
PS4 > PS3
PS3 > XBONE

XB360 > XBONE
XBONE > XB360
XB360 > PS4
Not true. The PS4 and PS3 version both come with the online purchase. I just bought the PS4 version on PS Network and it says that I also get the PS3 version.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register