• Thread starter ShoelessJP
  • Start date
  • Views 1,206
ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, let me say that I am 100% certain this is not me selling the "original" car. I have driven both copies of the car into Los Santos Customs three times now to make sure I wasn't just a drunk idiot, and both are worth exactly the same amount. I only paid for the upgrades once, I'm positive.

I have absolutely no idea how I managed to do this. Both copies sell for $734,000 despite the fact I in no way paid for the upgrades twice. I am using the Declasse Moonbeam Custom in the Muscle class. I'm positive that I've been duping using the original van, because I've been very careful to preserve the original copy.

I will say, though, that I was duping copies of cars yesterday using the One On One Deathmatch method, and somehow, I managed to lose a copy when I prematurely took it into LSC, only to have one of the other copies disappear. I don't think this "merged" it per se, because the value is still exactly the same as the original copy. I have been completely unable to replicate this.

I'm really not sure how/why I managed to do what I did, but I'd love to make this into a full-value duplication glitch or even a "give cars to friends" glitch.

Help me figure out what I did, please.

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When exactly did you take the car into LSC? What part of the process?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, well this may be moot as it appears the first part of the glitch has been patched. There is now no car to pick up at the impound!

ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, the dupes of my originals are selling for $719,000, for some odd reason. I was duping a few minutes ago and every single dupe sold for between $719,000-$722,000. I'm not sure what I did, but damn, I think I hit the motherload.

Lewster

Lewster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, the dupes of my originals are selling for $719,000, for some odd reason. I was duping a few minutes ago and every single dupe sold for between $719,000-$722,000. I'm not sure what I did, but damn, I think I hit the motherload.
Me too 721k for each of my 5 dupes from last night

Last edited:
Beach king

Beach king

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys, did anyone here have the same problem ?
Before two days, I couldn't sell any of my cars, I keep hitting the daily limit, if i sell one car thats it for the day.
I did hit the 55 million car sales , so thats that

DAT1KOOLGUY

DAT1KOOLGUY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
idk, maybe you can help me find out, I'm looking for a dupe partner

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get what's so special here. Isn't every moonbeam dupe worth that much? My buccaneer is just about $700k for each and moonbeams are worth more, so it seems pretty normal to me. How much is a moonbeam, like a couple thousand dollars?
I guess it would be nice if it was working cuz T20s are dying to be duped

Top Bottom
Login
Register