I seem to have an unusual Falcon

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by arvz, Feb 6, 2010 with 5 replies and 310 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arvz

arvz Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi all,

so my 360 had the 2 rrod recently and I was trying to figure out what model my 360 was.

To my understanding any 16.5A 360s are xenon/zephyr and anything lower is falcon/jasper

It is also to my understanding that certain power connectors corresponds to different models.

Here's what's strange: My 360 has a power connector of a falcon (I've cheked multiple times! and ruling out opus because I have HDMI), but the case says it's 16.5A

Also the AC Adapter is 175w

Are there really falcons out there that still use 16.5?

What's the absolute surefire way to identify an xbox360's model NOT using what's written on the back other then the power connector? (I can open it up if need be)

2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
  3. OP
    arvz

arvz Newbie

Ratings:
    yeah I have checked there and it definitely looks like I have a falcon judging from those pics. The thing that confuses me is the fact that the back labels say 16.5A. I did buy the 360 from Indonesia and it had some modchip installed as far as I know. I'm guessing after they opened up the 360 to install the modchip they just closed it off with some random old case they had lying around...

Definitely not a Valhalla since I bought it about 2 years ago

4. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah thats most likely what happened then, they just put any case on it.

5. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DannyDifalco

DannyDifalco Enthusiast

Ratings: