What's new

Solved I really would like 30 seconds of your time.

• Thread starter brando1232
  • Start date
  • Views 325
B

brando1232

Reaction score
Iv'e recently been messing with dns codes on xbox 360 for gta 5 online. Some of the dns codes allow me to connect to xbox live but when i go to online i receive the same ammount of money and rp when robbing stores. The dns codes i have tryed claim to have god mode, rp multipliers, ect. Is there something im doing wrong and thats why there not working? Or are dns codes a hoax. I have done the right steps that the videos say... Change dns codes and clear cache but they dont explain what to do after that..do i join a random session or do i create an invite only and do my own thing. If someone could shed some light on what im doing wrong or if im just being conned, because this is really stressing me out and im doing everything right to my knowledge

M

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was more than 30 seconds... just messing xD but it could be you got bad codes, maybe you need to try other ones or something different. im not one for dns codes but just look at every thread you can about dns codes

J

Jincos

Slinging 24/7
Reaction score
Um, I'm not sure if you're trolling or you're serious, DNS codes have been patched, like 50 millennium ago.

Top Bottom