What's new

Discussion I really need some help, please.

• Thread starter Victor Arroyo
  • Start date
  • Views 371
V

Victor Arroyo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, here's my story... I was playing a Cage Match and everything was perfect until I joined a modded lobby and right after that the game crash and it took me to the multiplayer screen so I noticed that I was level 1... Not a big deal, but just when I thought it was a simple derank thing I noticed that I was not able to use my custom classes. All of them have an M9 as a primary and secondary and I can't use any perk or stuff.

Can someone help me to fix my account? :/ Thanks.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a tenth + unlock all infection. Try joining ModdedGear (thats his gamertag) and see if it works :smile:

GaryHooper

GaryHooper

Celtic Football Club #1
Reaction score
Sin$
I am downloading cod4 torrent right now, I'll sort you out tomorrow with a re-rank infection.
My GT is iiiiTYLER, F/R me now.
Note: I will remove you after I fix your rank

R

rG_Recoil

Reaction score
Sin$
The same thing happend to me except I can't start any games frome the lobby (I need to look at recent players and hope to god someone is playing) also I cant level up at all. Can you help me?

GaryHooper

GaryHooper

Celtic Football Club #1
Reaction score
Sin$
The same thing happend to me except I can't start any games frome the lobby (I need to look at recent players and hope to god someone is playing) also I cant level up at all. Can you help me?
Yes just pm me etc

Top Bottom
Login
Register