What's new

Solved i played mw3 the other day but...

• Thread starter omghatebeezy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,495
Status
Not open for further replies.
omghatebeezy

omghatebeezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why do people continue to play it instead of black ops 2? I hit prestige master on bo2 so thats why i went back to mw3 for a bit... im at 13 prestige on mw3 ill prolly go to 20 now...

whens mw3 double xp?

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
why do people continue to play it instead of black ops 2? I hit prestige master on bo2 so thats why i went back to mw3 for a bit... im at 13 prestige on mw3 ill prolly go to 20 now...

whens mw3 double xp?
There is no more double XP for MW3, you need to buy it in the prestige shop to get it now.

Upvote 0
Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you knoe and why no more double xp?
Because MW3 is now old and IW is not supporting it anymore. This includes Patches and In-game Events(Not ELITE Challenges). So Double XP will not go on anymore. Just rank up normally and when you prestige, buy the Double XP.

Upvote 0
omghatebeezy

omghatebeezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh okay jw... I have all the maps n **** so thats why im going back to it now that im maxed on bo2

Upvote 0
ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Because MW3 is now old and IW is not supporting it anymore. This includes Patches and In-game Events(Not ELITE Challenges). So Double XP will not go on anymore. Just rank up normally and when you prestige, buy the Double XP.
I recall a certain somebody saying IW might make another patch. Nice to see you have realise they won't. :smile:

Upvote 0
Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I recall a certain somebody saying IW might make another patch. Nice to see you have realise they won't. :smile:
Who are you recalling? Because i said they MIGHT make another patch, i never said they officially would make one.

Upvote 0
Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is how it goes, CoD4 people loved it, when WaW came out they eventually went back and bashed it. MW2 was released, eventually went to WaW (before the uncontrollable amount of hacks) and bashed it. When BO was released then eventually went back to MW2 and bashed it. MW3 came out, went back to BO and bashed it and what do you know BO2 came out and bam they are back on MW3. Then people get upset because they want an outdated game updating.

It is how the COD community works, we are all just a bunch of picky bastards that cry over anything and everything.

Upvote 0
ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is how it goes, CoD4 people loved it, when WaW came out they eventually went back and bashed it. MW2 was released, eventually went to WaW (before the uncontrollable amount of hacks) and bashed it. When BO was released then eventually went back to MW2 and bashed it. MW3 came out, went back to BO and bashed it and what do you know BO2 came out and bam they are back on MW3. Then people get upset because they want an outdated game updating.

It is how the COD community works, we are all just a bunch of picky bastards that cry over anything and everything.
Do I detect Hate or Anger in your post?

I can't say I did this, I only hammered MW2 and MW3 because I really liked them. I don't like Black Ops, didn't feel right to me. Black Ops II, it's bearable. Still feels a little off though. But I do see what you mean, people do need to stop complaining about what is broken (well, not broken, just a little messed up) and just enjoy what they have.

Upvote 0
Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My question is, why did people move over to that terrible game called black ops 2?

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought the hardened edition of Black Ops II, but I still go back to MW3 a lot more then I play Black Ops II.

Upvote 0
Reaiming

Reaiming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because some people prefer MW3 over BO2, I myself am not a fan of either of them.
But there are still people playing CoD 4, there will always be people playing older games because they have a preference for it.

Upvote 0
Lay

Lay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BO2 has more tryhards. People are still buying MW3 so that means more people that don't know how to play

Upvote 0
Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
"why do people play MW3 instead of Black Ops 2"
Short answer - It's a better game, alot more fun.
Long answer - I can't be bothered to say 
"why do people play MW3 instead of Black Ops 2"
Short answer - It's a better game, alot more fun.
Long answer - I can't be bothered to say

For some reason it lagged and posted twice :S

Upvote 0
Patrick

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Stickied Contest Sponsor Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
You can mod your account to have a lot of tokens. Then you can have all the double xp you want.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register