I owned these kids.

• Thread starter AProPowerRanger
  • Start date
  • Views 361
A

AProPowerRanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just raped this kid and 3 other level 100's. They come in as a party of three in matchmaking. My Team , Level 37 , 42, 100(ME) and two other random level 10's. Then theres their team. iHyBriiD x, DOMINICANHITMAN , and x lA c i Dl v2,(100's). then two random level 10's. Now i come into the game thinking, wow this is gay i actually got matched up with another level 100 meaning so many people have glitched it. I raped the **** out of these kids, one quit in the first round lol. i wen 9, and 3. Hyrbid called me a noob saying i could only shotgun people? i didnt get this sence i wasn't host he was, and he used boomshot all game. well basicly i just want to show people, that there are alot of level 100s and that all of them (if its their first time cheating) think that they could get away with saying their legit against another level 100. If these kids are on the forums lol sorry. just wanna say you don't fool anyone.

o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how you came here to brag about how you beat some kids who could have been level 1s for all you know.

S

sKiTzaH

Reaction score
rank dont mean ****, its an XP based system you get XP regardless of wether you win or lose so even if people get it legit it still dont mean there any good.

o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty straightforward, this thread is pointless IMO.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
AProPowerRanger said:
I just raped this kid and 3 other level 100's. They come in as a party of three in matchmaking. My Team , Level 37 , 42, 100(ME) and two other random level 10's. Then theres their team. iHyBriiD x, DOMINICANHITMAN , and x lA c i Dl v2,(100's). then two random level 10's. Now i come into the game thinking, wow this is gay i actually got matched up with another level 100 meaning so many people have glitched it. I raped the **** out of these kids, one quit in the first round lol. i wen 9, and 3. Hyrbid called me a noob saying i could only shotgun people? i didnt get this sence i wasn't host he was, and he used boomshot all game. well basicly i just want to show people, that there are alot of level 100s and that all of them (if its their first time cheating) think that they could get away with saying their legit against another level 100. If these kids are on the forums lol sorry. just wanna say you don't fool anyone.

Sorry but posting about a match you just won in with no links to game stats seems kinda lame... and a 4 v5? 3 100s and a kid against you, two friends and two 10s?

A

AProPowerRanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Otaku Se7en said:
Sorry but posting about a match you just won in with no links to game stats seems kinda lame... and a 4 v5? 3 100s and a kid against you, two friends and two 10s?
it was 5v5

Top Bottom
Login
Register