What's new

Solved i neeed of jtag help

12tware

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am having trouble with my jtag I did the update to dash 17489 and now it will not turn on the power button turns green and after a while it will give me either 4 green lights or three green lights or 3 red rings the was I did it was obtained a nand dump from the jtag and then opened it into jrunner and updated the new dash then created the new build and flashed it on the jtag I don't know what I going on I need help can anyone please help me I don't have any idea what it is doing. if anyone could message me on kik it would be great my kik: is 12tware

H HuskerHeaven

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hypotoad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you boot to Xell with the eject button?

12tware

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no when I push the eject button it turns on the green power light and that's it

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
i am having trouble with my jtag I did the update to dash 17489 and now it will not turn on the power button turns green and after a while it will give me either 4 green lights or three green lights or 3 red rings the was I did it was obtained a nand dump from the jtag and then opened it into jrunner and updated the new dash then created the new build and flashed it on the jtag I don't know what I going on I need help can anyone please help me I don't have any idea what it is doing. if anyone could message me on kik it would be great my kik: is 12tware

H HuskerHeaven
It kinda sounds like you thought you had a jtag And built a jtag image, but really have a RGH. What motherboard is it, as well if you look through the ssides do you see a red light or flashing green light?

12tware

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes there is a red light I think maybe a r jtag or rgh it is a falcon motherboard please help me Plea please 
Is there a way to fix this in Jr unnerving I selected jtag not rgh or r jtag what can I do

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
Yes there is a red light I think maybe a r jtag or rgh it is a falcon motherboard please help me Plea please 
Is there a way to fix this in Jr unnerving I selected jtag not rgh or r jtag what can I do
If you don't have xell, all you can do is send in for aa manual reflash. You need to solder in the wires and flash with usb spi nand flasher such as jr programmer if you want to do it yourself

12tware

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who do you recommend 
I really don't want to have to send it in is this a easy thing to do

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
Who do you recommend 
I really don't want to have to send it in is this a easy thing to do
Like I already said, you need soldering equipment and a nand Flasher. If you don't have those, you can't do it. It would be cheaper and quicker to send it to someone like myself. If you have your last working nanddump, I reflash for free you just pay shipping. If you dont, it's $15 plus shipping.

H

Hypotoad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^ This is a good offer!

12tware

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will take you up on that offer man how much will it be to be able to being it online

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
Top Bottom