I need to know

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Soulcealer, Nov 24, 2008 with 4 replies and 301 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulcealer

Soulcealer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I want to know the easiest (hopefully without firmware hacking), cheapest way to make backups of, or download 360 games. i have read the forums and they all need firmware hacking, ive searched the web and the sites say that all you need is their software, and a regular computer the burns cds/dvds.
    Also id like to know where in the world anyone would get their hands on one of those special 360's like dev/demo/trial/or debug kits i believe are the different kinds, because from what ive seen there are a good amount of ppl that have them. and plz dont give me a lecture on how even if u get one there are many other things i will still need for it to work.

2. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    You can burn all the games you want but you will NOT be able to play them on your Xbox 360 without firmware.

Use these 3 tutorials

Make sure you read this one first:
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-360-discussion/92794-flashing-your-xbox-360-beginner-faq-please-read-first.html

Then use this one to flash it:
    [Click here to view the link]

Once flashed and ready to go use this one to actually burn the games:
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/game-rips-and-saves/88333-stealth-check-and-burn-360-games.html

Note: MAKE SURE you have Ixtreme 1.4 if you put firmware on your Xbox 360, otherwise it may and most likely will result in a ban of your entire Xbox Live.

There are plenty of sites to download games but I cannot post them here because it's against forum rules so I sent you a PM instead. :wink:

Let me know if I can help with anything else. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
    To make it simple, the ONLY way to play burnt games is hacked firmware. No BS site that says they have "software" is legit.

4. OP
    Soulcealer

Soulcealer Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    That's just how we do at this site, no need to thank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.