What's new

Solved I NEED TO GET RID OFF 16 BILL FAST.

• Thread starter superawesomekickas
  • Start date
  • Views 338
S

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did some crazy glitch and i finished a job and got 16 bill. whats the fastest way to get rid of it?

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if you get rid of it or not. Rockstar can still see in your stats that you made $16 billion from a job.

S

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if you get rid of it or not. Rockstar can still see in your stats that you made $16 billion from a job.
i disconnected from rockstar server when i did it

S

Shatech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Change tunables to reflect car mod multiplier to 212000 then paint a car 5 times its so

S

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Change tunables to reflect car mod multiplier to 212000 then paint a car 5 times its so
do you got like a text tut? and i only have 4 bil it turns out.

S

Shatech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my phone so can't link it but search forum for how to dump gta v cash using tunables

S

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my phone so can't link it but search forum for how to dump gta v cash using tunables
oh thats what i did for the cash and rank i put in some kind of ip in my xbox and did a mission. you think r* will catch me?

S

Shatech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"superawesomekickas, post: 7834639, member: 547106"]oh thats what i did for the cash and rank i put in some kind of ip in my xbox and did a mission. you think r* will catch me?
Truth Is there's a 80% chance that they will especially if its one of those that are posted on YouTube. In the mean time if i were you iw would unlink my social club account.

Top Bottom