What's new

Solved I need this answering ASAP, profile error.

• Thread starter YoutubeMonayyyy
  • Start date
  • Views 532
Y

YoutubeMonayyyy

Reaction score
ok so i was playing mw3 and my xbox started freezing so i turned my xbox off by the switch but when i turned it back on i noticed my xbox profile has vanished ... i tried to recover it and this error came up "Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

80070571"

if anyone could help me that'd be great ... also i changed my password for my email because i thought i was hacked but now i know i am not hacked because i can sign into my xbox account on xbox.com.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
ok so i was playing mw3 and my xbox started freezing so i turned my xbox off by the switch but when i turned it back on i noticed my xbox profile has vanished ... i tried to recover it and this error came up "Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

80070571"

if anyone could help me that'd be great ... also i changed my password for my email because i thought i was hacked but now i know i am not hacked because i can sign into my xbox account on xbox.com.
Delete the profile off your xbox first just to make sure. Be very careful when deleting the profile (YOU DON'T WANT TO CLICK DELETE PROFILE AND CONTENT) Then try and re download the profile and see if that works for you.

XeXJTAGmodz

XeXJTAGmodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

80070571"

try deleting your profile then redownloading it. The profile is probably corrupted

Lukems

Lukems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is, I Had the Exact same Error, All i did was Restart My Router and It worked, I Can't confirm if it will work for you?