I need someone who won't jack me.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Who is this, Dec 22, 2008 with 10 replies and 438 views.

1. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I need to trust somebody with my account to get me Seriously 2.0. "Use the search button, n00b. People are offering this for free." Of course. But I haven't gotten any responses, I think I might've got jacked (still a bit hazy right now from waking up), and every thread I look in there are either requirements that I have to take upon myself some annoying obligation to fulfill in order to acquire one or the once available accounts are reported as stolen.

I'm all for offering this service for free afterward and I'd speed things up a bit around here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. adamc1203

adamc1203 Banned

Ratings:
    i can do it for you for free...just pm me

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dark x Primo

Dark x Primo Newbie

Ratings:
    You may be baiting yourself with messages like this, dont get me wrong this is a great forum with some cool people on it who would never do that, but evaluate this situation here. Your putting bird seed in a open field just waiting for the crow, and look who bites, the guy just got enough posts to pm. My guess, he seen ur post went and n00bley (and very excited) created a new account JUST FOR YOU.:thumbdown:

4. Shad3yShad3

Shad3yShad3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do you get a gamer picture if you get 1000/1000? seriously is the only thing im missing

5. TaylorBoy

TaylorBoy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I hit 1000 just now and to what i know off there is no gamerpicture on my list, you get 2 gamer pics for campaign on insane and co-op i think.

As for the poster i will help you if nobody else will.

6. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just recover an account with the achievements already on there. Then just glitch it, easy!

7. Ach1lles

Ach1lles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i would honestly just get a silver account and do it yourself rather than trust your main account.

8. EnergiE

EnergiE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Truth. If i get gow2 back from my friend later i can do it for you. I have done it for multiple people on my friends list that i can show if you don't believe me.

9. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I didn't use my main account, it was just a one month gold trial that came with the Xbox.

• Like Like x 1
  10. LeetSandwich

LeetSandwich Newbie

Ratings:
    I can do the serously, for you. For free, if you choose. PM me.

11. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    hi guys ive been reading through the threads for a couple of weeks now an decided to reg :biggrin: great community so far how you seem to help others out.
    heres my problem i need 3 more ach's for gow2=
    party like its 1999
    seriously 2.0
    submission
    is there any body that could spg my dummy account with the 3 above mentioned ach's please.
    many thanks for any replys guys