Not open for further replies.
Gig

Gig

Chance The Rapper
Seasoned Veteran Stickied Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I Need Someone Who has All Avatar Clothes

Everyone i need someone who has all the clothes from an earlier mod. Please PM i need one of you to help me with my new way of getting all clothes. Please PM or leave a comment if you have all the clothes and i will be communicating with you on my way of doing it.

UPDATE:
I figured out that my plan only works for clothes that you Already have. So there has got to be some way to get the system to recognize that you have already bought an item.

I

II CRIONIC II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you talking about all the clothes from the avatar marketplace? If you figure out how to get them for free without paying, NICE!

Gig

Gig

Chance The Rapper
Reaction score
Sin$
II CRIONIC II said:
Are you talking about all the clothes from the avatar marketplace? If you figure out how to get them for free without paying, NICE!

Yes that's what I'm talkin about, I found a way to get other peoples clothes but when you get other peoples clothes that you haven't bought it won't pet you put it on

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: I Need Someone Who has All Avatar Clothes

GotModz said:
UPDATE:
I figured out that my plan only works for clothes that you Already have. So there has got to be some way to get the system to recognize that you have already bought an item.

What? It's called buying them.

Gig

Gig

Chance The Rapper
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: I Need Someone Who has All Avatar Clothes

unknown v2 said:
What? It's called buying them.

Haha, without buying them smart one

Status