What's new

Solved --I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH USING THE XEX MENU 1.2 ON MY RGH. THANKS :)

D

Dastras

Reaction score
I am looking for someone that can help me with using the xex menu to load modern warfare 2 lobbies with menu. Please help! Add me on Skype: Dastras10.....OR REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!! <3

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
I am looking for someone that can help me with using the xex menu to load modern warfare 2 lobbies with menu. Please help! Add me on Skype: Dastras10.....OR REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!! <3
Well, you need to obviously first find a menu you want to use. Do you have any in mind?

Also, you do have the game installed, right?

T

Trap Eazzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took me a while to figure out when I just started a couple of days ago on mw3. First you're going to need xex menu and to make sure you have a hard drive and not just a thumb drive. Once you've done that, you need to install the game like you normally would onto your hard drive (some people don't but for some reason my xex would never copy the disc onto my hard drive without doing this). After you install on hard drive you need to make a games folder on your root of your hdd and click y on the game folder you would like the disc to install on and select copy DVD. Once you've done that you find a menu you would like. I recommend blue sky v3. It's in the forums here and it's the best I've found, along with the console tool it comes with. For any menu you need a modded default_mp.xex. Blue sky comes with one. For menus that don't run on your computer you're going to need the .gsc (or whatever it is that comes with it) and put both of them on your root of the game file. It will ask if you would like to replace the other default_mp.xex if you're using neighborhood (which you should be.) say yes to all and then close out neighborhood and reset your 360. Some menus need certain plugins on your dash launch. If you've already used all your plugins up there are plenty of tuts out there to show you how to add more. Once you've done all of that you should be good. Go into xex menu and go to your mw2 folder and start it up by clicking on default_mp.xex and you should be good to go ahead and test your menu you've chosen in a private match. Good luck. Pm me on here if you need anymore help!

Top Bottom