Solved I need some info about transferring over to the xb1

• Thread starter TheDrunkMan91
  • Start date
  • Views 290
TheDrunkMan91

TheDrunkMan91

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, Im Posting this while downloading GTA for my Xb1 i was just wondering what will happen to all the money i have. I used to do crew challenges with my crew members before they went away and I currently have 2.5b in cash on the 360. I wanted to know if i should get rid of the money before i transfer over so i wont get in any trouble..

Should i get rid or it?
Will anything happen if i dont?

I would like some advice if you can help i've been out of the loop for awhile which is why im asking

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Any money you have on your Xbox 360 when you transfer over wont be there on the Xbox 1. Just a word of advice you get to keep your cars and houses and guns. Plus clothes and that nature but no money.

Upvote 0
Activexre

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any money you have on your Xbox 360 when you transfer over wont be there on the Xbox 1. Just a word of advice you get to keep your cars and houses and guns. Plus clothes and that nature but no money.
I kept my millions and so did my friends so i dont know where u got your info from.

Upvote 0
Viitri

Viitri

Dank Memes
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything you had on last gen will transfer over to current gen. You can only transfer once.

Upvote 0
Viitri

Viitri

Dank Memes
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Character Transfer

You will need a Rockstar Games Social Club account linked to the console accounts used when previously playing GTA Online.

When entering GTA Online, you will be given the option to transfer your previous GTA Online character and progression data. Once you have chosen to transfer your previous character and progression data, the transferable in-game money, RP and Rank of all previous characters will be displayed. These are the characters that will be transferred to the PlayStation®4 or Xbox One. Once the transfer has completed, you will be prompted to choose a character and enter GTA Online.

You will still be able to play your existing characters on PlayStation®3 and/or Xbox 360, however any progress made with versions of the characters on those systems after a transfer will remain on those systems only. Any existing PlayStation®4 or Xbox One GTA Online character and progression data will be replaced by the previous character and progression data during the transfer, except for any existing in-game money, which will be combined with your transferred balance.

All earned in-game money will transfer. Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will only transfer within a console family (e.g. PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4).

Upvote 0
TheDrunkMan91

TheDrunkMan91

Reaction score
Sin$
Character Transfer

You will need a Rockstar Games Social Club account linked to the console accounts used when previously playing GTA Online.

When entering GTA Online, you will be given the option to transfer your previous GTA Online character and progression data. Once you have chosen to transfer your previous character and progression data, the transferable in-game money, RP and Rank of all previous characters will be displayed. These are the characters that will be transferred to the PlayStation®4 or Xbox One. Once the transfer has completed, you will be prompted to choose a character and enter GTA Online.

You will still be able to play your existing characters on PlayStation®3 and/or Xbox 360, however any progress made with versions of the characters on those systems after a transfer will remain on those systems only. Any existing PlayStation®4 or Xbox One GTA Online character and progression data will be replaced by the previous character and progression data during the transfer, except for any existing in-game money, which will be combined with your transferred balance.

All earned in-game money will transfer. Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will only transfer within a console family (e.g. PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4).

Thanks a ton that helps clear everything up.

Upvote 0
Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If R* sees an unlikely amount of money, their most common response would be to remove it. I'd buy everything I wanted as well as maybe a backup garage of all adders to be sure I don't lose it all :tongue: I'd try and keep it under 500 mill, although 1b might slip by.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register