What's new

Solved I need some help with the Maximus power unit, & extractor

M

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
You would get help in the xbox360 support section. Thread reported.

O

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Reaction score
You don't need to say thread reported. Just report it.

M

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay just trying to get the point across that it is against the rules to post something rather than a tutorial here.

O

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Reaction score
I know, and trust me, been there done that. Mods don't want us posting wrong section, don't post here, thread reported, etc. They just want us to report the thread. It pisses me off more than anything that all these people post here when there is a sticky at the top saying what should and shouldn't be posted.

H

Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uhoh... I think I posted this thing in the wrong area.... sorry ='(

Horizon said:
uhoh... I think I posted this thing in the wrong area.... sorry ='(
Sorry again about this guys, I had no idea... I was trying to post in the write area but I think because I had multiple browsers open I got lost, If I can delete this or take it down I will. report it do whatever makes you feel good. Sorry again, I will double check next time

H

Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, I have flashed a bunch of 360's, All of which where eather he 83850c v1 series or benq's pretty much. Today I just got my maximus key extractor (the little blue probe thing) and the power dongle I think it is called.. here is an image here http://www.gocybershopping.com/files\/provider\\images\t_2081.jpg

How do I install this? Like, I have never had to open up the liteon dvd itself so I am not to sure atall what to do. all I know is I got those items in that image, and a ground wire, (I know it connects to your computers frame) and the plug that plugs into the power dongle but the strange part is that it has 2 female ends and 1 male end, 1 end obvisously plugs into the male end of the power dongle and I am guessing the female end is pluged in from the computer? I am just not sure how this plugs into the dvd drive to give it power... does the dvd drive have an enternal male end? Ugh... I am confusing myself... Also it comes with the usb adapter for the key extractor which I am just going out on a lim here and saying it plugs into the computer? Anyone mind helping me out here? I feel like I am missing a wire or something....:cursing:

Horizon said:
hey guys, I have flashed a bunch of 360's, All of which where eather he 83850c v1 series or benq's pretty much. Today I just got my maximus key extractor (the little blue probe thing) and the power dongle I think it is called.. here is an image here http://www.gocybershopping.com/files\/provider\\images\t_2081.jpg

How do I install this? Like, I have never had to open up the liteon dvd itself so I am not to sure atall what to do. all I know is I got those items in that image, and a ground wire, (I know it connects to your computers frame) and the plug that plugs into the power dongle but the strange part is that it has 2 female ends and 1 male end, 1 end obvisously plugs into the male end of the power dongle and I am guessing the female end is pluged in from the computer? I am just not sure how this plugs into the dvd drive to give it power... does the dvd drive have an enternal male end? Ugh... I am confusing myself... Also it comes with the usb adapter for the key extractor which I am just going out on a lim here and saying it plugs into the computer? Anyone mind helping me out here? I feel like I am missing a wire or something....:cursing:

I am lookin at the maximus power supply thing right now, and on the bottom is a plug, its a female end its shaped like a rectangle and has 12 tiny holes in it, I am starting to think the lite-on drive plugs into that somehow? I just hope its a wire the liteon has inside...

oh they moved it, Sorry for the double post in this thread guys, I accidently posted this in the wrong area, came to the right area and posted again and they moved the one I put int he wrong area to this one. So now I have the exact same post in this one topic 2 times. Brb, I need to copy and paste this into the other post lol

Top Bottom