What's new

Discussion i need some help with flashing my xbox :)

• Thread starter mrbeefy19
  • Start date
  • Views 642
M

mrbeefy19

Reaction score
hey guys

i need some help with flashing my xbox. i want to be able to play games that i download, but i want to use a usb to hold the game and not a disc i know i need xex menu i think please help me out tell me what i need to do to be able to play games off my usb and i will be using my offline xbox ( i dont go online with this xbox ) please help me out.

L

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Reaction score
hey guys

i need some help with flashing my xbox. i want to be able to play games that i download, but i want to use a usb to hold the game and not a disc i know i need xex menu i think please help me out tell me what i need to do to be able to play games off my usb and i will be using my offline xbox ( i dont go online with this xbox ) please help me out.
This thread should go here. And you need to Jtag or RGH your xbox to be able to do that. You can find that info here: Complicated Version, and the Not as Complicated Version. If you Xbox is old enough you can do the Jtag hack too, which you can find here.

X

XxJoedafonexX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys

If you're only going to use it offline, an RGH or JTAG will be good for you, and there's A LOT more stuff you can do with it, but if you do plan on going online with it, you can buy an xk3y which can run games from an HDD and still go online :smile:

X

xMANU 4EVA TKx

Oh hi
Reaction score
You need one of these xK3y, Wasabi 360, xdock

Top Bottom