What's new

Solved I need some Help, new to this.

D

DJxMali

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so hey guys.
I work for a company that fixes up electronics, whereas recently I was given two xbox 360 consoles, to keep for myself, One just needs some compact for the heat sink.
Where as the other one originally had a E74 System error, I've fixed the E74'd console, and came to find out after looking at it, It's an HDMI dash 14699, UnModded Falcon.
But, I was wondering, what is the succession rate as to modding this, what are the costs of what I'd need, and what is the best NAND Dump chip, and RGH Chip(I think) I need the cheapest, and best prices. (:

D

DJxMali

Reaction score
Sin$
Still need help guys, also I've fixed the one that needed compound, and have it up and Running it's a Core system, on the dash of 6717, I want to know if it's jtaggable, and whats the cheapest way to do it. Links to products would be very useful. Thankx!

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
what are the motherboards? if you want to jtag/rgh the dash on 14699 is rgh 1 i believe.
tools you will need if you don't have them
-Soldering iron
-Solder
-Flux
-Coolrunner rev c
-Nand-x or J-R Programmer
refer to this for getting a mod chip and a nand reader

D

DJxMali

Reaction score
Sin$
what are the motherboards? if you want to jtag/rgh the dash on 14699 is rgh 1 i believe.
tools you will need if you don't have them
-Soldering iron
-Solder
-Flux
-Coolrunner rev c
-Nand-x or J-R Programmer
refer to this for getting a mod chip and a nand reader
You're telling me the obvious.
And as I stated above, the motherboards are.
14699 Falcon which is RGH1
and 6717 Xenon which is Jtag

What I need to know other than what is "needed" is the PRICES, and a site to order these PRODUCTS from.

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You're telling me the obvious.
And as I stated above, the motherboards are.
14699 Falcon which is RGH1
and 6717 Xenon which is Jtag

What I need to know other than what is "needed" is the PRICES, and a site to order these PRODUCTS from.
would be about 100$ for everything... sorry i was half asleep here http://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/

Top Bottom
Login
Register