What's new

Solved I Need Some Help For Modding Ghosts? (RGH)

RnR

RnR

3 LETTER CLUB ; @ProFootBallTeam
Reaction score
Hello I Was Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me? I Got Perma Banned From Ghosts For Modding :/ Is There A Way To Get Un Banned? And Yes I Have A BYPASS​

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
Hello I Was Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me? I Got Perma Banned From Ghosts For Modding :/ Is There A Way To Get Un Banned? And Yes I Have A BYPASS​
You need to make a new account, buy a new KV, and unban your console. If you look in the 360 section, you should find a few tutorials on how to do this. As far as buying a KV, no one on here is allowed to sell them, so you'll have to look elsewhere in that area.

RnR

RnR

Reaction score
You need to make a new account, buy a new KV, and unban your console. If you look in the 360 section, you should find a few tutorials on how to do this. As far as buying a KV, no one on here is allowed to sell them, so you'll have to look elsewhere in that area.

No no no. I know all about KV'S! I'm perma banned from ghosts I'm still on my KV

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
No no no. I know all about KV'S! I'm perma banned from ghosts I'm still on my KV
Oh, well, there is no way to unban an Xbox Live Account from any game unfortunately.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
If you're using a bypass that actually bypasses the challenge, then your console shouldn't technically be able to be banned from Ghosts. However, the account(s) you're playing on are still able to be banned. If your account is banned, then just make a new one and move on. If you're console is banned, the bypass you're using probably isn't handling the challenge correctly, if at all.

RnR

RnR

Reaction score
Damn!

Inkd

Inkd

I’m parting the sea between brightness and me
Retired
Reaction score
You will still need to buy a new kv to unban from ghosts.

Top Bottom