What's new

I need some Forza 4 money.

• Thread starter Chloroform
  • Start date
  • Views 2,317
C

Capt Numbnutz

Reaction score
Anyone have any Forza 4 money their willing to just give away? I had the $999 million dollar glitch months back and bought a butt load of cars for my friend, their friends, and my brother. Then I had that stupid lag personal garage glitch that made your personal garage load slower then slow.

Now I got the update that fixed the garage lag issue and I have less then $10 million in credits. So is anyone willing to buy a few cars off me?? I know this is the wrong area to post this but the area to post this in is dead....Thank you to anyone that is willing to help me out....

E

CSO

Aaron, gets those cats out of ma thread!
Reaction score
I really dont think anyway will give you money.
OP: I don't have much Forza money either. Sorry

C

Capt Numbnutz

Reaction score
I really dont think anyway will give you money.
OP: I don't have much Forza money either. Sorry

I saw people on youtube, you put a car up for auction for like $10 million, you tell them all the info about the auction and they buy it off you...I really wish I wasn't so damn nice and pretty much bought all the expensive cars and gifted them to my friends so they could cash in as-well. :mad:

I know there are ways to glitch getting the $999 million but I have no clue how too, I just lucked out because it was Turn 10's fault with the daily credit they give out. If I had so cash I was buy a car off of you. BTW do you need a small amount of cash because I can help you out...i just want to be up in the $100 dollar area and I'll be happy...

E

CSO

Aaron, gets those cats out of ma thread!
Reaction score
I saw people on youtube, you put a car up for auction for like $10 million, you tell them all the info about the auction and they buy it off you...I really wish I wasn't so damn nice and pretty much bought all the expensive cars and gifted them to my friends so they could cash in as-well. :mad:

I know there are ways to glitch getting the $999 million but I have no clue how too, I just lucked out because it was Turn 10's fault with the daily credit they give out. If I had so cash I was buy a car off of you. BTW do you need a small amount of cash because I can help you out...i just want to be up in the $100 dollar area and I'll be happy...
No i'm good thanks though.

F

Fire

Official Hoster
Reaction score
I will help tonight...How long can you stay on...

C

Capt Numbnutz

Reaction score
Well I'm getting on in a few

C

Xxchr0m3kingxX

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Reaction score
I highly suggest you don't do this as turn 10 will ban you if you do it through auction if your gonna do it get gifted some cars

C

Capt Numbnutz

Reaction score
I highly suggest you don't do this as turn 10 will ban you if you do it through auction if your gonna do it get gifted some cars

Yeah I texted my brother and a friend of mine that I gifted some cars to. My buddy helped me out buy gifting me 2 cars. I really wish there was a money glitch that was out there but then everyone would know and that would get patched... Normally I just buy cheap cars like Civics and do all the upgrades on them and make around 60k-80k on each car. I might just keep doing that to get some quick cash.

It just sucks going from $999 million, buying anything I wanted, and now I'll broke. I use to send cars to my friends just cause I had all that money...

F

Fire

Official Hoster
Reaction score
I have been buying cars off the auction at random just to make kids happy and I also have been doing this since the forza money mods have came out...And still no ban

C

Capt Numbnutz

Reaction score
I have been buying cars off the auction at random just to make kids happy and I also have been doing this since the forza money mods have came out...And still no ban

That's really nice of you to do...When I got the storefront glitch of $999 million, I would just shop for cars, even if I didn't really need them. I felt like it was the right thing to do, I had all that money so I would just spread the love. Now I have $800,000 left...

F

Fire

Official Hoster
Reaction score
That's really nice of you to do...When I got the storefront glitch of $999 million, I would just shop for cars, even if I didn't really need them. I felt like it was the right thing to do, I had all that money so I would just spread the love. Now I have $800,000 left...
I can give your 200 million right now if you like add me

X

xshamu

Reaction score
i feel u man same thing happen to me

3PointJ

Reaction score
I'm with the OP, I'm after some Forza 4 Cash Money...

Had some friends over on the weekend and they spent all my credits (my whoping savings of 200,000 rofl). I don't really play much, just like buying cars and modifying them...

Anyone generous to help out would be swell...

C

Nicholas84

Reaction score
I'm with the OP, I'm after some Forza 4 Cash Money...

Had some friends over on the weekend and they spent all my credits (my whoping savings of 200,000 rofl). I don't really play much, just like buying cars and modifying them...

Anyone generous to help out would be swell...

Yeah my friends sucked me dry when they found out I had all that cash. I'm not beat spending real money for fake credits...I guess people try to make a buck anyway they can...

M

Matt2420

Reaction score
i need forza 4 credits as well i had millions until my hdd failed so if anyone could help much thanks

F

flyingcow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the samething I need help

Top Bottom