Solved I need some answers. a little help please :x

• Thread starter VPhoxer
  • Start date
  • Views 236
V

VPhoxer

Reaction score
Hello guys!

So i have a Xbox 360 flashed and i just wanna known what is the best a Jtag, RGH or XKEY ?
And i can play Xbox live no problem? I need to choose one of them.. just for modding Online games like GTA V Online..etc

And what it's more easy.

Thank you

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Hello guys!

So i have a Xbox 360 flashed and i just wanna known what is the best a Jtag, RGH or XKEY ?
And i can play Xbox live no problem? I need to choose one of them.. just for modding Online games like GTA V Online..etc

And what it's more easy.

Thank you

You're talking about 3 Very Different things here my friend, I'll try to explain.

Flashed = Modified DVD Drive that allows you to read burned/back up games.

XK3Y = ODDE (Optical Disk Drive Emulator) that allows your Xbox to Read ISOs - no discs required.

RGH/Jtag = Hacked console that allows unsigned code, and can put crazy mods in games.

Now, yes, you can bring a RGH/Jtag online. You will get banned 1-4 times a Month if you're going online modding on a RGH. You will be paying for Stealth, as well as KVs to unban your Console after you're banned. RGHs will be able to mod games with things like Mod Menus, Aimbot, God Mode, trainers, etc... To give you an understanding: Stealth Servers like XBL NiNJA cost 10 Dollars a Day - 30 Dollars a Week - 50 Dollars a Month. A KV (KeyVault) costs anywhere from 7-10, which you will NEED to buy everytime you get banned if you want to go back online. So you can add that up and see if it's worth it.

Flashing, and XK3Ys, are essentially the same thing. It's just that one requires a disc, and the other one doesn't. With either of these two modifications, you can go online freely. You will more than likely not be flagged/banned because you'll be stealth patching ISOs. But, the downside is that these consoles can ONLY do ISO Mods. There are a few older games like GTA 4, that can have crazy ISO mods, but a lot of the new games like AW, or GTA 5 do not have very intense ISO mods.

RGH/Jtags are incredibly more challenging to use, and if you've never even researched how to use one then I definitely wouldn't get one.

So, with that info, you can decide what you want to buy. Just a summary - RGHs can go online at a price, get banned 1-4 times a month, and can do insane mods. Flashed/XK3Y - Can go online normally, rarely get banned, and do mediocre mods depending on the game.

Good luck!

V

VPhoxer

Reaction score
Seriously thank you so much for this information :o

Hmm RGH/JTAG are complicated.. and costly (for Stealth) Paying Xbox Live and Stealth that cost more... :speechless:

It's a pity.. :frown: I wanted to have fun with the mods like Mod Menu on GTA Online (money...unlock..rp)

I already have xbox flashed but I have not the iHAS Burner, so I have to buy engraved game on CD at Black market...

not very expensive but it sucks to go every time (week-end) to buy these CDs "for flashed xbox"

Thank you my friend

VPhoxer

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
Hmm RGH/JTAG are complicated.. and costly (for Stealth) Paying Xbox Live and Stealth that cost more... :speechless:

It's a pity.. :frown: I wanted to have fun with the mods like Mod Menu on GTA Online (money...unlock..rp)
Truth be told, for me at least, I know I have much more fun with my RGH offline than I would with a flashed console going online. Yes, you need to learn some stuff on how to work the console properly, but it can be well worth it.

Top Bottom