• Thread starter gr0bda
  • Start date
  • Views 1,384
G

gr0bda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone can provide me with a link to some kind of tutorial on upgrading dashboard on jtagged x360? I did jtag awhile ago and don't even remember anything anymore.
Anyway I've got dash 8995 and I don't even remember if I got xbr of freeboot installed, don't know which ver of iXtreme I've got either.
Just would like to figure out what I need in order to play a backup of NFS HP (of course I've got original)
X360 don't even see backup as xbox game but a dvd, I tried to cure it with agbx360 but it didn't do anything.

B

Backslash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Take your current NAND and run it through Easy Freeboot GUI. It will make the new image and you can flash it onto your NAND.

Z

zXTAYLORXz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone can provide me with a link to some kind of tutorial on upgrading dashboard on jtagged x360? I did jtag awhile ago and don't even remember anything anymore.
Anyway I've got dash 8995 and I don't even remember if I got xbr of freeboot installed, don't know which ver of iXtreme I've got either.
Just would like to figure out what I need in order to play a backup of NFS HP (of course I've got original)
X360 don't even see backup as xbox game but a dvd, I tried to cure it with agbx360 but it didn't do anything.

search for GODLYM0DZ on you tube great tut on how to update

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Your running XBR, you first need to upgrade to 9199 using bestpig 2.4
then using bestpig 2.6, use the image you made in 2.4 to make the 12611

G

gr0bda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your running XBR, you first need to upgrade to 9199 using bestpig 2.4
then using bestpig 2.6, use the image you made in 2.4 to make the 12611

I just realized I dont have to open my xbox and everything can be done with usb flashstick!

Now I got a question regarding best pig. Do I upgrade the original (virgin) nand or the one that was modified by xbr and was used to flash xbox via jtag?

Another question. If I upgrade the virgin nand in 2.4 to 9199 do I then use that very same nand with best pig 2.6 and finally then flash that to xbox 360?

What are the chanes of screwing anything up. I guess as long as I've got access to xell, I should be able to fix anythig, right?

and one last question does best pig just spoofs 12611 or it actually puts the acctual upgrade on the nand?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I just realized I dont have to open my xbox and everything can be done with usb flashstick!

Now I got a question regarding best pig. Do I upgrade the original (virgin) nand or the one that was modified by xbr and was used to flash xbox via jtag?

Another question. If I upgrade the virgin nand in 2.4 to 9199 do I then use that very same nand with best pig 2.6 and finally then flash that to xbox 360?

What are the chanes of screwing anything up. I guess as long as I've got access to xell, I should be able to fix anythig, right?

and one last question does best pig just spoofs 12611 or it actually puts the acctual upgrade on the nand?

1. XBR works best
2. you will use the nand that bestpig 2.4 makes
3. not very likely, its very easy
4. its the actual dashboard with a lot of checks removed to allow unsigned code while keeping e-fuses in-tact.

G

gr0bda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. XBR works best
2. you will use the nand that bestpig 2.4 makes
3. not very likely, its very easy
4. its the actual dashboard with a lot of checks removed to allow unsigned code while keeping e-fuses in-tact.

Almost there (I think) Although I get error when Im using xbr nand but no error when Im using virgin nand.

Now how to flash that into xbox?
I get file updflash.bin, xell doesn't load that on it's own, and xex menu sees it as a bin file, and in a video godlym0dz starts xex file, at what point he gets that?

EDIT: Figured it out. Thx for help

Top Bottom
Login
Register